Is There Any Makes Of Trials Stuff You Hate

Ollie Y

Only hate one... Ashton! Got a fork which is so f**king awful (crooked, badly welded and painted, disc mount is crooked). What the hell do you pay for? They can't even weld a fork properly :angry:

Tryall has also pissed me off with the black mirror rims which look nothing like those pictured on their site.

black mirror rims

There cheese....Ask Beau lol He'll tell you. (Y)

EDIT: Just to confirm...Hehe. :rolleyes:

Nicky Need's A Mod Stem. says:

beau are try all mirrors cheese?

--->BEAU<--- KO BIKES TRIALS-UK take the pain Me and you always and forever Ashleigh bitch please im a ninja says:

yes

Edited by nickyw

At my age and income during my life, I can't really say any trials is crap.

For a beginner, a trials bike is a trials bike, its something you learn on, although depending on the bike it may be a little bit harder.

I think you can only hate something, if you hate it to the point that if you was given it for free, you would still throw it away.

And currently there isn't anything (or hardly any) that I would do that to. Probably a Mission Reefer and thats about that.

As for Onza's and things, they work, they work well and at a tiny price compared to the more expensive bikes.

Yes sorry, Only black cranks, not even silver.

I'm not sure about coloured hubs, but I will only ever have black or white rims, with colour coded rim tape.

I do like coloured bash rings, headsets, bars, snail cams though.

No offence but isn't it a bit stupid dismissing something because of the colour?? Thats like choosing a crap car over a ferrarri just because you don't like red even though its obviously a better car?

I really don't see the point in this thread, its not getting anywhere and just seems like an excuse for all the pre-members to increase their post count?? If you have a problem with something then say why its not very good not just a topic full of post after post of i hate onza, mission's are gay! It's hardly welcoming new members if your slagging off bikes that probably most of the people in this section are riding!

I personally don't like most trials specific makes :$ . Too much "hey let's make it as light as it can be so it can support it's own weight". Weird designs like having the widdest possible rim when sideways forces aren't the problem. Please quote this post I feel like defending it haha.