New Member Alert!

pitbull-91

hey guys, My name is adam, i am 15 and i have just regestered to this forum so i thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself.

I am new to this forum but not to the sport of trials, i have been riding for almost 5 months now and i ride a zoo pitbull 07 which i got for my christmas pressent, it is my first stock bike as before that i rode mod, I am enjoying the change and think that the bigger bike suits me more and has also improved my riding and confidence.

I hope that i can be of help to people on this forum and make some new friends, thanks for taking the time to read this, Adam.

Hello. Get on the train up to plymouth when the weathers a bit better, there's generally quite a few people out on the weekend.

(I really want to see what the new pitbull's like aswell!)

Im in plymouth pretty much every saturday riding with Alext, Organ Donor, Xx-OnZa-xX and many others on here, whats your real name i may have already rode with you?

Adam.

Simon, how do you get validated after only 22 posts?! That has to be a record or something.

Adam.

Not sure really, just be polite and helpfull as possible.

+they where spread over quite some time, the moderators have to notice your here so try and stick to relative topics rather than than just arguing in one i suppose.