London Ride 21st

powerz

Yeah im there almost certainly which means steve and Ad both come too maybe even butch

Ash tel Darren i wont be up sat for clacton and is is easier to get train to shenfield den straight to liverpool st? We meet at shenfield and normally get the through train

jst get on msn so we can chatt bout it :P

i'l b on there later after 6, as im now told by the coach comany that i cant take my bike on the coach yet 2 days ago when i rang them they said i could.Therfor at the moment i have no way of getting there. :angry:

& yes ryan-oakley u can its on my profile.

Edited by powerz

how long? mod or stock lol. its about a 25min ride i would say.

have a possible break in my wrist aquired in a pissaround with a football, stick to what i know next time. if it feels okay by then i will be attending probs with the chai and co, got to love london though. Great set of lads that attend too (Y)

how long? mod or stock lol. its about a 25min ride i would say.

have a possible break in my wrist aquired in a pissaround with a football, stick to what i know next time. if it feels okay by then i will be attending probs with the chai and co, got to love london though. Great set of lads that attend too (Y)

Thanks for the reply, im riding mod,

i am going to arrive at liverpool street at around 8:45 and everyone is meeting around 10 i think, so iv'e allowed enough time,

I hope you can make it, its my first time to london so i realy cant wait, it's going to be a real good ride.

anywhere is a good ride if chai is there. (Y) simply amazing.

Thanks again.

Yeah im there almost certainly which means steve and Ad both come too maybe even butch

Ash tel Darren i wont be up sat for clacton and is is easier to get train to shenfield den straight to liverpool st? We meet at shenfield and normally get the through train

O.K i will tell him tonight,

good to hear you & the others will be at london, me & darren are getting the train from marks tey to liverpool street as it seems the best route, so if i dont see you on the train then i'l c u at the sloped walls i guese. (Y):D

FOOK me take a LONG walk down there! at 8.45 ill just be getting out of bed to come! :o

lol i like to ride longtime!! Well i dont know i just allowed enough time incase me and my mate get lost. atleast i wont be late (Y):D

see you all sunday!!

Hey Guys,

Just fixed my bike this evening so me and a few lads from www.streetfurnituretrials.com will be coming along too, even our photogrpaher has decided to come out for a change.

So what time is everyone meeting? Usual 11am at Shell Center??

Sunday is getting closer (Y):D , i hope no one is thinking about droping out. See you all Sunday :)

about the dropping out bit i might be becasue of an illness u might have to cope without another rider but i will see what i can do so u dont have 1 less rider lol

about the dropping out bit i might be becasue of an illness u might have to cope without another rider but i will see what i can do so u dont have 1 less rider lol

Typical hear comes the excuses lol, get your arse to london on sunday, you'l regret it if you dont (Y)

: I jinks myself, i went out on my bike after i posted the above and sprained my ancle, & can't even walk on my foot so i doubt i will be coming london, but if it gets better 2morow i will definatly come.

"please be better pleaseeeeeeee" :bow:

My ancle is getting better slowelllllllly so im going to suffer and still come 2morow, C u all @ 11-ish

Edited by powerz