American Powerz!

_skj0lsvik_

American Classic Micro 68

Description

- One of the lightest front hubs in the World!

- CNC machined hub body.

- Patented axle design saves weight but maintains good strength.

- 100mm spacing, to fit all modern front forks.

- Fully sealed cartridge bearings keep out all the mud and water and offer silky smooth running no matter what conditions you ride in.

- Designed for use with quick release skewers only.

- 32h drilling only.

- Comes in polished silver or anodised black.

- This hub is designed primarily with road riding in mind, and is therefore NOT sold as a trials hub, however, some riders may wish to save some weight and take the risk for competitions of having to replace the bearings now and then.

- 68g.

large_68black.jpg

Anyone here which have tried on of these? How long did it last? I will mostly use it on the streets :)

The reasons I asked about this hub is that I want to get a lighter front wheeel.

At the moment I'm using:

26" 38mm V!Z front rim 32h

Shimano XT Centerlock front hub

DT spokes

Old michelin Hot S 2.1 tire

Standard 2.1 tube

And a bb7 brake...

I will change to a front vee, this will help a lill'bit. But what components on the wheel can I change that aint that expensive? The hub I posted is like dirt cheap so....

Did hope make you a dildo so you can pleasure yourself over they're quality?

I bet if they made say, cars, you would also bum them.

Get's really annoying after a while

you been on something mate?

the guy merely asked about a front hub, its a forum, i gave an oppinion on a front hub that to me is of a decent quality, its lightweight, good quality bearings, resonable price and excellent aftersales,

i was giving an oppinion

i really dont get some people like you? childish or what, all i do is recommend a hub? fair enough i may rant about hope, yer but im giving advice.................................

and to the answer of your question if hope did make cars would i bum them? ...........

no i work for rolls royce, i bum there aero engines............... there even better quality......

and how the hell is it annoying................ maybe i find you annoying posting crap back? i offered advice..................... get over it..

rant over

ash

Try to stay away from aluminium nipples, as they tend to seize up and round off alot. Best of sticking to the brass or steel ones to tell the truth

yeah, they round of quite easily. But since I have a good "straightener" it will work just fine.

nippelspanner.jpg

latex inner tube and one of those continental tyres if you wanna shed some weight. means your front wheel will not grip and pinch all the time though.

yea, I've tried some different tubes and tires.. And off course, a flat at every group ride I've been at with those tires =)

Oh well.