Lowestoft Ride This Sunday

koxxboy

im coming comon peeps you know you wanna come just for me

also im trying to get my mate danny out you know him paul the dude with the handsome dog

hope he will come keeping fingers crossed hope

ill be there home bois try get the old eastcoast crew out

and george if your reading this mate come meet us at the trian station and you

can have your frame mate ok

cheers

biddle

biddle20@hotmail.co.uk

also im trying to get my mate danny out you know him paul the dude with the handsome dog

wow, havent seen him in a few years!!

kool beans ok george i have some spares but i herd that paul would have enough bits to build it up for you

i dont have many trials esque spares now, i shall see what i can cundger up though, its gonna be such a bodge

well get me a list and ill see what i have sittin in my shed for georges bike and danny has come back in the game

not sure if he is comin ill try my best mates and would lee cable like to join us in are merryment

righty i found: rear hope xc on d521, fsa headset, some old xc stems but i think they are a bit skinny/wrong geo..., non disc front wheel, some v brakes

mainly needs cranks, bb, tyres (dont think i have any) and pedals, the other stuff is easy enough to steal off old bikes for now

i dunno if cable will go, ill ask him when i next see him

i shant be making an appearence cos im ill :(

EDIT: got some forks probs too

Edited by pauloliver

tell you what boys, im gonna come for the hell of it!!! i'l try to get adrian and alex to come along however they are'nt so keen on good old lowestoft! dave what time will you get to norwich as id rather meet you and go with you. as i have no idea how to travel by train!!!! i'l prob end up in london

well there arnt trians to lowerstoft at the mo so you can get a coach what should go striaght up there or at the most you can kip over and we can get a lift up there mate may have to pull the bikes apart

and that is a big IF.natasha ant a big fan of my trials buddys mate

biddle

Edited by davenorfolk

thats kool dude atleast there is some intrest in riding lowestoft if you ever come down near this way give me a shout on msn

biddle20@hotmail.co.uk

cheers biddle

p.s i sometimes come up derby to see my nan so if i come up i will let you know cuse i want to ride up there again

cheers again biddle