Moto Digger Tyres

shibby_trials

Will a dmr moto digger be any good on the back of my leeson im not sure about the grip.

I had i maxxis but its way too heavy for the bike and makes it feel shit.

Please help me out.

I don't think a digger would be good for trials because firstly they are desighned for dirt jumping and secondly the walls are really curved so arguably you wont have as much tyre on the surface your riding. Just a thought :)

Phil

Will a dmr moto digger be any good on the back of my leeson im not sure about the grip.

I had i maxxis but its way too heavy for the bike and makes it feel shit.

Please help me out.

hey if its a 24inch bike get a pair of tiogas there nice and they are light!!! but yea maxxis are sh*t!!!

Johny

they'll be alright but you'll have to run them pretty hard to avoid pinches. that the same with any light tire.I used to think getin a heavy maxxis would make my bike ride crap but you dont notice it on there. theyre so much better than anythin else ive used. bein able to run them soft makes balencing and hoping so much easier

Maxxis tyres are pretty grippy, but aparently they are to slow for really streety stuff.

Don't go near the Tioga Factory DH's, you'd be much better off with the DMR, the tiogas pinch really easily and its like riding on grease in the wet!

I just got a Schwalbe Space for the back of my Iolo, and it seems pretty awesome, still pretty light and thin walled, but I think it shouldn't pinch quite as badly as my tioga, and it definatly grips alot better. Think there meant to be about 15/16 quid, but an LBS had like 6 of them for £8 each.

the diggers are decent tires :) pretty grippy too!

seconded, it's what i've used on the rear for the last six months and think it's fine. Good grip and only had one pinch but I do run them at about 40psi, not very trialsy but I can't stand soggy tyres

thanks you lot but can you please give me more chose cus im struggeling to find one i like.

try here:

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....showtopic=30829

you should still be able to find most of them online somewhere