Xtp

Jsy Ben

Well Jay (pike64421) put his up, so i might aswell 'cos il have a new frame soon anywho :)

post-8167-1169415706_thumb.jpg

post-8167-1169144117_thumb.jpg

post-8167-1169144156_thumb.jpg

My bike...

• Xtp
  • Chris king bmx hub on Koxx
  • also a Try all freewheel
  • Zoo cranks
  • Try all bb
  • Hope xc on Echo
  • Hope mono-trial 180mm
  • White 04 maggy + Rimjams (now)
  • Zoo stem
  • Echo lites
  • Adamant bars
  • Creepy crawlers
  • DMR v8's
Edited by jersey rider

Nice bike Ben I love it even though when you told me you were strippin it I though oh no what a mees you will make of it but it does actually look good, i am also going to nab you king wheel as i reeeeeaaaaaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyyy want it,see you and Jay in easter love Tom :D XXXXXXXXX

Edited by Trialsbikenut

I really really really really really really really... really really really like that bike! The colour scheme is quite awesome. Just goes so so well. Shame its cracked :( I still want your helmet too :P haha and I loved the vid too. What frame you got in mind next?

Cheers Mike. And yeh it runs fine, but will have the King and a front sprocket on my new frame :) Cheers College Boy (btw its a Giro semi mx 03, got that bit wrong last time you asked) (Y) will have my new frame next week so the second half of the Xtp vid will be out then. Oh and michael, sorry, found two cracks at the dropouts :( Depending what happens between now and getting my new frame i may send you a piece back. And get spending koxx 20" 26" rider ^_^

Cheers Mike. And yeh it runs fine, but will have the King and a front sprocket on my new frame :) Cheers College Boy (btw its a Giro semi mx 03, got that bit wrong last time you asked) (Y) will have my new frame next week so the second half of the Xtp vid will be out then. Oh and michael, sorry, found two cracks at the dropouts :( Depending what happens between now and getting my new frame i may send you a piece back. And get spending koxx 20" 26" rider ^_^

i thought very highley of you until that. :P