New Echo Brakes

adam trials

Shame really because i cannot afford them :P if the prices were lower i think alot of people would have them over magura brakes.

Yeah if they were a lower price i would have my maggies straight on ebay to but some Echo brakes.If the were £150 for the pair i would have som but at £150 each they cost more than the hope mono trial 180"!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam

It is true that they are a bit pricy, but you can't compare it to a magura without adding these upgrades to the magura:

• 1 Maggie - £65
  • 1 Echo Lever - £25
  • 1 Set Of Echo Brake Mounts - £25
  • 1 Set Of Echo Pads - £18

This all comes to a grand total of £133.

Not a huge difference, especially when you think that this brake is designed for trials and is fully CNC'd.

I do think that they have made a huge mistake though, you are still going to have to upgrade it, it doesn't come with a booster of braided hosing which is a piss take really, this is supposed to be the ultimate trials rim brake, I would expect to be able to fit it straight from the box and before I use it I am going to have to re-bleed it!

I would only buy this when building up a complete new bike, even then I would need to upgrade it though...

It is true that they are a bit pricy, but you can't compare it to a magura without adding these upgrades to the magura:
  • 1 Maggie - £65
  • 1 Echo Lever - £25
  • 1 Set Of Echo Brake Mounts - £25
  • 1 Set Of Echo Pads - £18
This all comes to a grand total of £133.

Not a huge difference, especially when you think that this brake is designed for trials and is fully CNC'd.

I do think that they have made a huge mistake though, you are still going to have to upgrade it, it doesn't come with a booster of braided hosing which is a piss take really, this is supposed to be the ultimate trials rim brake, I would expect to be able to fit it straight from the box and before I use it I am going to have to re-bleed it!

I would only buy this when building up a complete new bike, even then I would need to upgrade it though...

What do you mean 'designed for trials', the only differance I can see and that we've been told is that the cylinders are smaller, which shouldn't even be a problem if frame designers (deng) knew how to design frames correctly in the first place.

I also seriously doubt that those pieces are fully CNC machined, more likely cast and then finished by CNC. You'd expect them to be machined out of solid billet, but I don't know how you know for sure?

What do you mean 'designed for trials', the only differance I can see and that we've been told is that the cylinders are smaller, which shouldn't even be a problem if frame designers (deng) knew how to design frames correctly in the first place.

I also seriously doubt that those pieces are fully CNC machined, more likely cast and then finished by CNC. You'd expect them to be machined out of solid billet, but I don't know how you know for sure?

Ask deng! They actually havn't been re-designed for trials, they have simply copied and slightly altered maguras original design.

You need proof with a reputation like yours Pete. (not trying to be malicious but i can guess a lot of other people will back me up?)

Biketrials Station, and few others. The ex misis is out doing some teacher practisis thing with uni @ Marjons

By way Fattie you don;t even know me, you only recently met me here and taken whats been repeated here time over time.

Do us all a favor, shut up and just bash deng with this 15'' aids infested black cock you said about sunny jim.

Cheers, ta, lovely x

Edited by Wright Pads

Biketrials Station, and few others. The ex misis is out doing some teacher practisis thing with uni @ Marjons

By way Fattie you don;t even know me, you only recently met me here and taken whats been repeated here time over time.

Do us all a favor, shut up and just bash deng with this 15'' aids infested black cock you said about sunny jim.

Cheers, ta, lovely x

be nice pete, hes much younger than you

be nice pete, hes much younger than you

He doesn't even know me. He's a just a groupie following that sad little trail of memebers here that dig at me but then again sas you said he is much younger than me.

A Zoo python frame is £80 posted to the Uk with customs pre paid for....take not of that price here off Tarty and then there brake here!!! Things adding up yet?

He doesn't even know me. He's a just a groupie following that sad little trail of memebers here that dig at me but then again sas you said he is much younger than me.

A Zoo python frame is £80 posted to the Uk with customs pre paid for....take not of that price here off Tarty and then there brake here!!! Things adding up yet?

Im pretty sure its a bit more than that..? If you're talking abuot biketrialstation? Did you email them about it?