Norfolk And Suffolk

Adrian

im from ipswich, but im also pretty damn useless as ive just started!!

lol thats ok mate, i ride with aim@me and i've been riding for 2 weeks lol but you should come along to the norwich ride this weekend!!

ryan (Y)

Edited by Sheringham_trials

come to norwich this sunday!! loads of them are goin to be alot worse then you!! two of them havnt got bikes yet!! shud be arrivin 2moz. so they would have been riding like 3days by sunday!!! hahaha youll seem like a pro

come to norwich this sunday!! loads of them are goin to be alot worse then you!! two of them havnt got bikes yet!! shud be arrivin 2moz. so they would have been riding like 3days by sunday!!! hahaha youll seem like a pro

who was this aimed at lol

people who ride these areas without this website

there are alot of trials riders in these to areas but alot of them i know arnt with trials forum and normaly dont have the tinternet

for example in gt yarmouth there are seven trials riders and six of them dont get involed with trials forum same with norwich and lowestfot

if trials forum was more advertised in say mbuk or a simaler magazine then there would be more intrest in this website

one main reason people may not come to these areas

but say if some people from gt yarmouth wanted to come to norwich for a ride the trian fair is £6 ponds unless you get the t..t on the trian

who decides to charge you for your bike then its £7 pounds to get A to B and alot of the riders i ride with havnt got jobs or money for the trian

fair so another reason some may not come to these areas

people who may not have trains in there areas

ok another reason would be areas were people live say like pual oliver who lives in suffolk

his house is in the middle of nowere so trains arnt a real option unless he can get a lift to a train station but then that becomes a mission

luckly he drives so he can make his own transport to wear he wants say like norwich

little bit of info to help this area of questioning

cheers biddle

p.s im not disin trials forum love the site it helpd me with lots of problems were i needed info

biddle

Hello everyone... I'm a complete noob as well. Haven't got a bike yet

I'm also from Ipswich. I ride with moto_psycho and Netherking.

I'll definately be up for riding with you lot when I've got my bike in the Spring (Y)

Fyfey =]

Edited by fyfey

Hello there mate, my name is jamie. I am 16 and i am from Lowestoft in Suffolk. I dont realy ride much these days but if you wanted to ride around this area and dont want to be alone i could maybe give you some numbers of people who ride around here? I know all the riders in Lowestoft and most areas around here. Hope i can be of some help to you.

Jamie

Hello there mate, my name is jamie. I am 16 and i am from Lowestoft in Suffolk. I dont realy ride much these days but if you wanted to ride around this area and dont want to be alone i could maybe give you some numbers of people who ride around here? I know all the riders in Lowestoft and most areas around here. Hope i can be of some help to you.

Jamie

dude were riding norwich this sunday(tomorow) come with us if you want to its always a luagh mate well worth the trian fare dude well were meetin at 11 at norwich train station if you wanna join us

add me to msn for more info

biddle20@hotmail.co.uk

cheers biddle

ur not really too far from me, hours drive? could bring a couple of mates and slap the bikes on a rack n come up some time

where abouts are you from chap? i live near halesworth, im about 30miles away from ipswich and norwich, pretty much bang in the middle of both :P seems as though there is a ride every weekend now, usually norwich on sundays, but im not riding again til the weather picks up! waste of time