Tyketrial

robster

brilliant day!

really greatful for all the people who made it happen!

awesome weather too which has helped to boost my love for riding after the abismal few months we've been having!

unfortunately i didnt finish the trials because i had a 'fat ba***rd day' for some reason. but that didn't stop me having fun!

everywhere i looked i saw people pushing themselves and having a good time :D

few people i wanted to chat to but didnt get the chance really.. :(

was a great day overall and had some great fun riding :D

Will

brilliant day!

really greatful for all the people who made it happen!

awesome weather too which has helped to boost my love for riding after the abismal few months we've been having!

unfortunately i didnt finish the trials because i had a 'fat ba***rd day' for some reason. but that didn't stop me having fun!

everywhere i looked i saw people pushing themselves and having a good time :D

few people i wanted to chat to but didnt get the chance really.. :(

was a great day overall and had some great fun riding :D

Will

what happened to your card will?

What a day....

Not seen the results yet, but looks as though I didn't win......AGAIN.

Rob rode well all day he threw a few daft fives into it and got a bollocking for it, he could have got a place, but never mind he is still only nine.

Well done Sam Oliver,

Welcome to all the little ankle biters that were buzzing around like flies all day, you lot are the future and the futures looking good by the amount of dots that turned up. I reckon beginner is going to be the hardest fought battle we have seen for a few years now.

My ride was poor with a capital POOR, but I had a ball it was ace, I just need to learn off Robbie now.......how the tables have turned.

Thanks to all that came and rode, signed on, observed, tidied up, caterers (more food next time me thinks) and mostly to the one and only Barbara you are the trials Queen as far as I am concearned and Brian what a legend to put up with it all

Thanks again.

John and Robbie P

p.s. Tara and the official photographer Beckyboo (age 4 so bear with her) took some pics I will post em when I can.

PP.S. Does this need moving to the chat bit now it's not news cos it's been and gone ?????

Edited by robster

Very good trial. It was very good to see some new faces giving interest in compeititions.

I guess my match fitness wasnt good enough, then again i have been out of riding for nearly 3 months. Am very happy that i even finished the trial because i was thinking of going home early. Regardless i stuck it out and put whatever effort i had left into my riding. Will be fully up and running soon enough hopefully fully healed to and ready to give it my all.

Well done to all riders though was great to see

Chris Walker

what an ace trial, so many riders there was ace.

was my first time in elite and i loved it! (even though matt and will wimped out and did expert :closedeyes: ) such good sections, a couple maybe a little too long, but i can live with that :Plol

thanks to everyone who helped out (Y)

not shure if i can wait for oakworth, its deadly when its damp there :(, whens the brimham one :D

Edited by wad

It was a brilliant day - thanks to you all for making it so good!

Sorry, no helmet peak - but I do have a pair of shoes! Let me know if they're yours anyone.

Next event Sunday 4th March - entry forms will be going out in the next week or so. MAKE SURE YOU SEND THEM OFF STRAIGHT AWAY PLEEEEEEEZE!

Cheers everyone.

Barbara

Hehe, we were playing with that up the side of the fell... lol

We were playing, "who can backhop to it" :P

Only joking...

I did see one on the side of the fell though, near section 6...

me too,

ah well my get up on the motorbike next sunday see if i can find it.Its a crap helmet anyway

il pick it up tomorrow abe, i sort of know where it was (Y) am off up with Jonno to have a play on the motorbike and have a play at some of the sections from sunday.

im taking a guess it was a Giro Encinal/Targa peak or a Giro Havoc? as thats the one i saw anyway.

Waynio..........................

il pick it up tomorrow abe, i sort of know where it was (Y) am off up with Jonno to have a play on the motorbike and have a play at some of the sections from sunday.

im taking a guess it was a Giro Encinal/Targa peak or a Giro Havoc? as thats the one i saw anyway.

Waynio..........................

:mellow: mine is a specalized but if you spot it they might be fairly simalier to mine.cheers

ok, not looking to start another argament, but i checked my card a few time's and was sure i scored 41 seems i have 49 on the results, is there any way of checking? or do the punch cards get binned?

if so then never mind.

rob

they don't get binned, i'll ring barabra in the morning and ask her to check it. they are doubled checked at the trial, then checked again when barbara puts them on to the computer, when they are automatically added up.

i'll let you know

its a good thing i didnt go upto Addingham in -6 temps and try find a peak then eh :P

i did take a trip upto the 2 new venues at silsden, boothmans farm and another opposite side of road, they look ok (Y)

oakworth quarry will be booked today/tomorrow (hopefully)

Waynio....................