Tyketrial

robster

whooo, mr Part ex is comming, not seen ryan for a bit :)

I cant wait, sounds like a lot of people are going, will be a nice social.

I doubt I'll do well though, not ridden for a couple of weeks, feeling a bit sketchy.

Yeah I persuied him to come mainly because I needed a lift there. What time does it start is it 11?

Matt Rushton

Hi guys

Right ... 63 pre-entries (not counting those listed on here in the last couple of hours - I've been watching a film).

Pre-entries go to the main signing on desk where your name will be listed and your punchcard ready made out.

On the day entries will be accepted tomorrow because its the first trial of the year. Those not entered pre-entered, or need to bring forms or money - come to see me first please.

But get there early ... as I will be doing the pre-trial briefing at 10.45 and the trial will start at 11.00am! If you're not all signed in by then, we'll have to do it afterwards.

(Just remembering the first trial of last year where over 60 riders signed on on the day without pre-entering with 95 riders!!!)

See you all tomorrow - weather looking good, bright and sunny for once!

Barbara

man am i tried!!!!

first comp and i dont think i could have ridden any worse!! shameful performance but im stil goin next time, that beginner route is looking inviting though!!

oh and a massive THANK YOU to whoever found my car keys, i would still be there now if you didnt hand them in. mental note to self zip pockets!

everyone did a top job organising and observing etc, ran very smoothy thanks very much.

awsome event today really enjoyed it alot and so did everyone i spoke to so well done to the tyke trial team and the observers on the day much appreciate it all!

i rode elite did really bad, ive only just realised how bad my fitness is! haha

everyone did really well from what i saw nice too see people pushing themselfs!

lots of young guns were there well done to them,

and the sections have been put up a notch this year very long on the elite jesus! was like tour de france haha

thanks again well done to all riders :)

Great day (Y) thanks to the people that helped out with observing and such forth. i "rekon" there was over 110 riders there, was great to see so many, specially the younger lads there must have been a dozen lads there on the monty 18" front and 16" rear wheeled bike.

Great day, Great weather, not alot spoiled my day really, finished on 28 havent really had much section practise but only got arm pump in the 2nd/3rd to last section, well pleased, was really good to go round with Sam Oliver (the boys got some talent!!!) for a first time in elite, was really inspiring, he kept up well with me on majority of sections (Y):) Also a person who doesnt use the forum as he has other commitments, but Chris Boyes, beating Chris Walker, myself and loads of others, wasnt so long ago i remember Chris on a 20" onza, now hes ripping it up with his Biketrial skill and talent.

Cheers to Barbara, Tara, Joe Oliver, Mrs Carthy and the rest of the signing on crew and results team. i also saw Mick Scriven putting a helping hand in with the scores too :lol: how was the Punto with the drunk in???? left his car running all night, he keep you awake mick? :P

EDIT: obv a quick good one has to go to Savage for cleaning up!!!! and also all the people i got chatting to, dont know all your names and stuff but will hopefully see you at the next one. cheers again for a great day.

See you all at the next on, i will be booking the venue tomorrow when im at work, it should be Oakworth quarry, then later in the year we will have lots of new venues to go at.

Waynio..........................

PS Peacock (Mr John) we need to speak about koxx days, YOU and the Miss and the kids NEED to go, if i have to ill pay you in!!!! its an opportunity that cant go a miss!!!!give me a bell at work tomorrow, we need to get out riding too. (Y)

Edited by Waynio

Was a good trial, I have been ill all week and rode about 5/6 sections and just about died so i retiered :( but the sections were spot on I thought took about the right amount of marks off everyone, apart from Ben maybe he should have his own new class :)

Lots of riders there, i was speaking to Barbara and she said there was 100 riders for the comp, but there was also loads of others just practicing, which was good to see. I won't be able to make the next one as i'll be in spain riding a spanish championship round in the sun :> but i'll hopefully be at a few more this year.

Thansk to all observers, people that set out, scorers, barbara etc.

I'm off to bed for 3 weeks :(

this is the first time i've been to comp

a, without a rider and

b, not observing.

and i have to admit it's the best one ever been to, not that i don't enjoy observing or minding.

what struck me the most was the amount of new riders and peoples attitude. Fantastic! people thank observers, setter upers, officials etc etc i say thanks to the riders! well done one and all!

i think you were all lucky with the weather i've never known addingham so nice in feb. for me the sections were spot on almost! nexxt time setter upers your task is to take at least 1 point of mr savage :-

chris boyes, that boy done real good i was amazed by his score, and well done to to chris walker, i thought he'd still be in plaster after his op late last year, but no he was riding and riding really well too.

if i don't get to any other tyke trials this year, it was a pleasure to be there today!

well done everyone. a credit to the sport.