Tyketrial

robster

sam, leave the weather out of it, you welsh women :P:turned: hehe :lol:

it is supposed to be nice all week though, :S i cant understand whats going on, altho it might end up blowing a gale, if its anything like last wednesday when me, ginger dan, morton and Jonno (on his motorbike) went up, it would put alot of people off, -3 degrees SNOW!!!! a blizzard, sunshine. god it had everything, was so fun. i think we was riding brakeless until our fingers warmed up (Y)

Waynio............................

Get your forms off today !!!!!.

Don't worrie about the photgraphs, get the pics done before Sunday, write your name on the back off them and then give them to Barbara on the day. Looks as though we are gonna have a good entry, so get them sent back please.

Thanks, ;) and we look forward to seeing you all on Sunday.

Ummm, do i need to enter before the trial? or on the day? i havnt had any forms for entering or anything....?

You will be able to enter on the day but bring a photo and get there in good time so that we can get the trial up and running in good time then we can get home before midnight.(but only this trial)(( normally pre entries only unless you have a real good reason for not sending them off ))

Because this is the first one and forms were a little late out is the only reason. Normally you will have to post them off to make it easier.

Barbara is gonna kick my ass for saying this. :huh:

Sorry Barbara. :-

P.S. Any one fancy having a go at setting some sections out on Sat we will all be up about 11 ish to make a start.

PP.S there wiil be a butty van on Sunday (free sarni and brew for observers)

jp

You will be able to enter on the day but bring a photo and get there in good time so that we can get the trial up and running in good time then we can get home before midnight.(but only this trial)(( normally pre entries only unless you have a real good reason for not sending them off ))

Because this is the first one and forms were a little late out is the only reason. Normally you will have to post them off to make it easier.

Barbara is gonna kick my ass for saying this. :huh:

Sorry Barbara. :-

P.S. Any one fancy having a go at setting some sections out on Sat we will all be up about 11 ish to make a start.

PP.S there wiil be a butty van on Sunday (free sarni and brew for observers)

jp

ah FFFEEEEEWWWWW! lol i thought i wasnt going to be able to enter then! lol

Erm... a photo, how big does it have to be? lol i have one, fairly old like lol, barly looks like me any more lol, i have longer hair ect :P

P.S, we settin off at 7 am, should make it there by like 9ish hopefully, thats probably early enough :P

Edited by terror-error

ah FFFEEEEEWWWWW! lol i thought i wasnt going to be able to enter then! lol

Erm... a photo, how big does it have to be? lol i have one, fairly old like lol, barly looks like me any more lol, i have longer hair ect :P

P.S, we settin off at 7 am, should make it there by like 9ish hopefully, thats probably early enough :P

Yep should be in good time pal.

A passport size picture is what you need don't forget to put your name on the back of it.

i wont be able to mark out saturday have got work commitments (Y):)

have been in wales for a few days so as you can imagine my forms still here :P il get someone to give it the people marking out on saturday.

Waynio..............................

SLACK ARSE !!!!!! You are gonna get done when Barbara catches up with you, don't hide behind me i'm not sticking up for you.. :-

i odnt need to B) am a big boy now John, its you who hides behind me ;) dont forget, im the one wangling the Koxx days trip for you :D all i have to do is work my magic on sunday and sweet talk your other half and you will be treating me to some beer @ koxx days (Y) hehe.

hopefully see you tonight any way, after our convo i really do fancy a ride in town if your up for it. then i can give you all my forms ;) to give to barbara.

Waynio......................

i odnt need to B) am a big boy now John, its you who hides behind me ;) dont forget, im the one wangling the Koxx days trip for you :D all i have to do is work my magic on sunday and sweet talk your other half and you will be treating me to some beer @ koxx days (Y) hehe.

hopefully see you tonight any way, after our convo i really do fancy a ride in town if your up for it. then i can give you all my forms ;) to give to barbara.

Waynio......................

see u in france dude :cheers: :bow: :D

Hi guys (and gals)

I now have the pre-entries for the trial, but reading this post it sounds like there's a fair few coming who haven't sent their forms off.

If you're coming to the trial but haven't pre-entered, please help me so it isn't chaos tomorrow morning by posting here your NAME, LAST YEAR'S MEMBERSHIP NO (if you have one) and the CLASS you want to ride in.

At least then I can prepare the punchcards and rider list in advance.

Barbara

Robert Hodgson

Intermediate

Dont have last years membership...

I think my mate hasnt sent off his forms either... i would tell you his details, but i dont know his second name... lol

Its,

Luke Coburn

Intermediate

he was there last year...

Edit: found it....

Edited by terror-error