Photoshop Attempt

db-t20

hey the frame looks nice but the bars are not so nice but still a very good a temped.

Looks good for your first go apart from you missed a couple of bits on the frame. I don't like the bars but apart from that it's good. Can someone give me a link to download photoshop please.

just down load it of lime wire or even buy it.

chris

sorry dudes there is no link for downloading photoshop i had to buy mine well my dad did but the one i got cost 400 squid u can get easy ones for bout £50 or i can copy mine and send it to you for a small fee

O yeh and nice attemp mate what photoshop are you using i use adobe photoshop 6 are you changing colours thorhg variations

Edited by chasthetrialsrider

sorry dudes there is no link for downloading photoshop i had to buy mine well my dad did but the one i got cost 400 squid u can get easy ones for bout £50 or i can copy mine and send it to you for a small fee

That is piracy in its worse form... you do realize that, right? Advertising to sell a program onto people. Just thought id mention it >_<

O yeh and nice attemp mate what photoshop are you using i use adobe photoshop 6 are you changing colours thorhg variations

You shouldn't really go around saying that sort of stuff dude (N)

Edited by Tailz222