Motorcycle Trials

tom jersey

I have a 1988 Yamaha TY250R, It has never broken down on me, apart from the plug oiling up.

Bit weighty though, 97 kg whilst a modern gasser is 65kg.

I am making a new vid soon of me on my TY, T-Pro and possibly on my Scott but probably not.

I think you mean sherco 125 are best.

Thats what I have. Do you do any comps on yours?

Matt Rushton

True, Sherco make the best 125, stronger and more powerful than gasser.

Hi Tom its Richard, Gas Gas's are'nt as good as Shercos!! Get a Sherco!!

Wrong, the 125 is the only sherco better than the GasGas equivelent.

I've got an '06 repsol replica (montesa 4rt).

It soo nice, im loving the difference between it and my old bike (Cota 315R).

Also got the orange rims on it like the world riders do :D

Nice, I like the look of them, but hate the noise, I prefer 2 strokes, apart from mine, which is rattling a bit now because the little end has worn itself out.

Retro Yams ***! Attahced a pic of mine :wub: Not looking too bad for a 1988 is it?

post-12135-1170177063_thumb.jpg

Edited by KuelMuel

Hi,

i ride a sherco 125, (beast). I compeat locally as most of u probly do, in love with my motobike almost as much as my trials bike :rolleyes: but i really recommend it, top stuff! n having a push bike "with no seat" also help with the motorbike side 2.

regards mat

B)-->

QUOTE(Matt B @ Jan 30 2007, 09:54 PM)
Hi,

i ride a sherco 125, (beast). I compeat locally as most of u probly do, in love with my motobike almost as much as my trials bike :rolleyes: but i really recommend it, top stuff! n having a push bike "with no seat" also help with the motorbike side 2.

regards mat

This is true, I can wheelie and trackstand for, well, quite a while since owning a MOD.

I can also manual my scott much better now.

i ride a gas gas 125 and i was wondering how many of you do trials as well? Wat bike do you have? The best 125 is a gas gas!

Thanks,

Tom

No way i had a gaser 125 and hated i then got a 04 sherco with gold rims and now have just got an 07 sherco 125 and love it.Im not trying to say sherco are the best because beta are very good but i dont think gasgas is the best sorry. Do any of you people do trials with your motor bike and if you do what club?

sam