My New Site Please Give Me Your Comments

chris-rider

Right not be harsh its a bit duff i like the effect when going to a diffrent part of the site but there is no relavent info on the hompage alot of spelling errors just keep it simple

1 put home page with info on where your from and new things that have happened like new bikes, snapped bars what ever happens news really i guess

and 2 sort the spelling errors out

apart from thos its good sorry if i seem picky

Right not be harsh its a bit duff i like the effect when going to a diffrent part of the site but there is no relavent info on the hompage alot of spelling errors just keep it simple

1 put home page with info on where your from and new things that have happened like new bikes, snapped bars what ever happens news really i guess

and 2 sort the spelling errors out

apart from thos its good sorry if i seem picky

dave, the site isnt brilliant, but his girl friend is nice n tidy lol a defo 8

The spelling's not too good, but ah well

The header background is good. The rest looks too busy though. Keep the layout simple and easy to read.

A good way to improve on web design is to take bits from other sites you see and re-create it.

Good site non-the-less (Y) Keep up the good work

i like it (Y) but the pic of max with the gay boy on the t bird puts it to shame(i know the guy on the t bird ,no brakes but goes of big drops :blink: )but i still like it (Y)

Im guy with the t-bird or was should i say got a monty know and i no im shit but the t-bird i had had brakes and i hate doing drops so you oviosly dont no me so dont say im gay.