Southend Ride 2007

charlie >est<

Hello once again we are riding!

there is more members of the EST coming this time.

We are meeting @: 10:00am @ Southend Train Station.

Anybody is welcome. Dont worry if you think you are bad at trials, I am too ;) its all about having fun

Im bringing my camera.

we may give out stickers and shirts (if we get them in time)

Post in this topic if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Charlie

EST Team

yo im a deffo on this ride dont care what time and date i usually ride southend,

can i have a t shirt please (XL) or biggest size you got, need something else to ride in than a bt jersey or bt jacket

also what train station theres two

southend central or southend victoria

one is for the fenchurch line and the other is for liverpool street may i suggest meeting at the odean cos its in the middle of the two stations

ill be there, can i have a t-shirt as well please,so that me and rick match. so we have matching bike make and matching clothing :P

yeah well be like matt and ben when they wear the limited edition tarty t shirt lol

What you shouting about Ben? Its on 2007 at 10am! Surely thats enough information.

If its not on a sunday Ill do my best to come along by the way.

yeah stop havin a go at them ben of course he means either this weekend or next even though i made a post about goin to basildon i think il come southend couple things need to be done there

well im riding wednesday thurday and friday.... and working friday night and saturday.......

so ill prob be out if i dont get given too much school work!! good to see more people in southend

and just meet em at the station rick if they dont know thier way arround

Yessssss go joe!!!

ill be there hopefully

where are we meeting :$

im well up for meeting new dudes!

ill be the brightness of fluro greeness on my pitbull woo

matt

p.s could i have a medium or large t-shirt if you have any?

my tarts on bikes one is getting nackered lmao

cheers buddy

see you there

Edited by 20inchsuperstar

just say a return to southend, get off at senfield and i believe its lane 5 dont hold me to that but when i was comin back i got off there and i was on platform 5 well considering its something like 2.50 for me for 5 stops but im double cos im an adult it should be something like a tenner

yey for joe get too ride with you once again last time i road with you, you had your yellow planet x i think at chalkwell dropping 7ft tryin to snap the god damm thing lol

yey for joe get too ride with you once again last time i road with you, you had your yellow planet x i think at chalkwell dropping 7ft tryin to snap the god damm thing lol

HAHAHAHAHAH

yer man, that must of been 3 years ago now :|

crazyyy

Btw...whos riding essex comps....i was thinking of foing them...might have to skank this ride off and do the comps.

Leon even said he's come with me if i go hahahha. Leon..comps...should be fun :D