2 Bolt Booster

bowman12

i ride a giant trials team, and as most of you will know, they only have a 2 bolt fitting due to it being an OLD SCHOOL frame.

the frame flexes really badly and ive been wanting a booster for a while, i've found one that will fit the width of the frame but it says -

For use with the upper two bolts of dedicated 4-Bolt Magura mounts.

will they still fit on the 2 bolt fittings on my EVO mountings on my giant???

Edited by bowman12

a 2 bolt booster will fit onto your evo mounts for certain. my mate put one on today and it works a dream(also a 4 bolt one would work aswell). now the frame does not flex at all.

cheers lou.

thats cool. i'll order one off tarty on monday. that way i can get it before half term and get some good riding in. also, will the tensile 4 bolt mounts fit in the evo mountings? i dont want to spend £18 on pads that i have to sand down due to the size of my rim :angry:

Edited by bowman12

if you can set the brake up perfect with the top to mounts bein 100 mm apart then yeah you could use a 2 bolt booster . just put 2 evo boosters on the top so its really thick and then run a v booster (Y) shell be fine. will need to get slightly long m5 bolts for the top evo mounts