Cls Project

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....showtopic=92507

Hey i just thought i let evrybody know...... It was mee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know alot of people dont like people re-editing videos of other people but I cant ride at the moment due to lack of cash (N) so about a month ago i realy felt like making a video but all the clips of me just annoyed me so i decided to do that ( on movie maker ) (N).

Sorry if it annoys people.

cheers

Adam

Ah I saw that.

Re-editing is sometimes fun, usually I only do it if I hate the music or would prefer something else to fit the video.

But its a disadvantage because you can't keep the original sounds of brakes squeaking, cars going past etc.

Only upload an edit if it is a big edit, can't really cheese too many people off then. ^_^

Oh and of course, ask for permission off of the original creator of the content.

hate to sound like an old granny but that's harsh and not funny!

Why edit someone's video that's already been edited and someone has sweated over making of that video. Absolutly pointless!, If you got no money go film your mates riding and make that into a film dont use other peoples footage...

two months? yer we dont expect you to be a pro mate, but when you come out actually ride maybe? or you can sit about and watch people? no one is botherd if you fall off learning, we have all done it so no one is going to laugh and take the p**s

ok ok thanks for that, my chain has snapped and i am going to cycles centre to start an uproar lol!

haha Cls is now going to sue you for all you got! hang on i'll calculate;

3,000,023 pounds mate. lol :lol:

Oh don't be silly.

can't you shut up god!

Calm down.

or if you have got to say something say something worth while!

True

and you have? go to spar and buy some fags and dont forget your wolley hat lol!

Not funny. You seem like the chav on here not the other guy.

Why edit someone's video that's already been edited and someone has sweated over making of that video. Absolutly pointless!, If you got no money go film your mates riding and make that into a film dont use other peoples footage...

I don't see what this big argument about suing is. For crying out loud. You should see a folder i have on my computer. I have made video's of tunni and damon and i have told them and there fine about it.

i have been riding 2 months so you can shut the f*ck up mate!

Not necessary.

two months? yer we dont expect you to be a pro mate, but when you come out actually ride maybe? or you can sit about and watch people? no one is botherd if you fall off learning, we have all done it so no one is going to laugh and take the p**s

Did he say he was pro ?......No.

I wish everybody would just calm down. Where is the need for all this arguing ?. Its not relevant.

Please just make some peace around here.

Dan.........

good work, but next time you make a re-edit of someone else's vid, I suggest you keep it to yourself or just share it with your mates, Don't upload it on youtube for everyone else to see because i know if it was my video you had re-edited i would not be to happy!

find a decent song aswell next time that ones a bit to old.

no ones going to sue you

Gavyn

I don't see what this big argument about suing is. For crying out loud. You should see a folder i have on my computer. I have made video's of tunni and damon and i have told them and there fine about it.

I didn't say anything about sueing.

I just said it's not funny and harsh to take someone's video from the forum, edit it, then put it back on the forum... Pointless!!

Im sure Craig really doesn't give a damn.

Got it in one.

Nicely edited video there. Although as said above song is old and kinda sucks. I mean, i suppose its not a bad song, but theres sooo much music around. And its not hard to find stuff alot like them, just much better. I always think its nice when videos promote smaller bands aswell, Ive found quite a few really good bands through videos that I wouldn't have otherwise.

Only other slight thing was the timing was a little out between some of the music and footage. But its probably more movie maker and youtubes fault than yours.

I suggest you keep it to yourself or just share it with your mates,

He put it on youtube to show one of his friends, but then didn't delete it :lol: I would of made it a private video ;)

Its not like he's taking credit for it, he put craig's name at the start (I think) what more could he do? Plus its not like Craig's losing money for this.

Also Danny and Drew stop arguing :P (They know each other if that helps anyone understand)

I just said it's not funny and harsh to take someone's video from the forum, edit it, then put it back on the forum... Pointless!!

He didn't post it on the forums, someone else did in Trials chat, and he just said that it was him that made it ;)

Edited by [Mat-Ty!]