Tarty T-shirt

teeth

Looks as though somebody's standing behind the tartybikes logo having a cigarette and the smoke is rising behind the logo. In my opinion i like the idea and it looks great. I think they would sell well if Tartybikes went into production with them.

I have also noticed this forum going on about suing abit too much just lately. Everybody just chill and enjoy people's idea's.

Thanks.

Dan.......

you do know tarty can sue you for that if i was them id sue u for copying there logo

Yeah alright Nigel. I think you must have been very bored! Same comments as the other guys, change the font and perhaps make the smoke more discreet and smaller.

It's just my personal taste, I like small, intricate designs as opposed to big designs that take up the whole t-shirt.

ok if tht all u fort about while doing it and it is a good design and u cud do the smoke in different colours

I wish you would put more thought into your spelling and punctuation on here instead of crying about somebody's designs.

For crying out loud. How hard is it to spell properly.

Dan..........

it would be good if he put his own name on it then it would be something different and one off but copying a companys t shirts

Who cares? It's just a bit of fun, which tartybikes may even consider looking at. They aren't going to care. Perhaps a hint of jealousy over the t-shirt, Nigel...

Who cares? It's just a bit of fun, which tartybikes may even consider looking at. They aren't going to care. Perhaps a hint of jealousy over the t-shirt, Nigel...

I wouldn't of thought so mate. His standards must be very low to be getting jealous over a T-shirt.

Like most people on here have said. It's just a design that he has made and if tarty look into this topic they may be interested in his idea ? Who knows.

As for this suing thing. I really doubt Dave and Adam's standards are that low. They have a business to run. They don't have time to go around suing somebody for something as simple as this.

Dan................

Edited by Danny Kearns