T-pro Or T-comp `07?

echo_rob

Hi,

Sorry i don't know that much about these bikes but what i do know is that the t-comp has a higher gearing to the t-pro.

Hope i have helped a little.

Lee

WRONG. Both the Onza T Comp and the Onza T Pro run an 18 tooth Tensile freewheel and a 12 tooth rear sprocket so they both have the same gearing. (You must have been thinking about the Onza T Vee/Bird).

I have an Onza T Comp and personally I think it's great, however i managed to get mine brand new for £405 as soon as they came out at the end of last year before the prices rocketed. Therefore it is up to you if you can afford the T Comp and want HS-33s, drilled rims, Maxxis Creepy Crawler tyres e.t.c. Personally i think both bikes now are for sale for more than they are worth, but if you can afford the Onza T Comp, then i would certaintly recommend it as a great bike, both for a beginner and an intermediate rider.

Hope i helped ;)

Edited by RazzyOnza

• 9 months later...

I ride a t-comp 07, its alright like, u just got to get a decent hub for it and lighter forks to be honest.

but yeh its the t-pro but with drilled rims, front and back maggies, creepy crawlers, tensile mounts pads and freewheel.

i'd get the t-comp because all of the above are a must have really! especially when adding all of ^^that^^ to a t-pro would cost you £600+

i would just wait and see what 08 brings really!

hope i helped.

Hi,

Sorry i don't know that much about these bikes but what i do know is that the t-comp has a higher gearing to the t-pro.

Hope i have helped a little.

Lee

There exactly the same gearing :huh: don't know where you got that from

differences are

• t-comp has drilled rims
  • t-comp has maguras standard
  • t-comp has blue bits like Grips, rim-tape, pedals and frame

hence the price difference