My First Mess Around Vide

rossmonty221pr

no offence, but i didnt even bother watching it after the first couple of clips, which was half the video, because of the t pro part. Don't film on a phone, and if it as an age old camera, i suggest you get a better one if you want to start making video's (one of the reasons i havn't made one)

For gods sake people give him a break man! :angry: As it says, it's his first video, you live and learn, you only get better at doing things with practise, I thought that most of you on here would understand that being trials riders!!! :S

Well I thought it was good and your T-Pro is looking good with the Ti parts on it :P

You and Ezza should meet up with us lads from Silsden and Toby E sometime, do some riding...

CJ.. (Y)

OK, sounds good and Shaun has his Python built up now, just finished today, looks absolutely mint!! :P

Them lot are going in to Keighley tomorow so you could ring Toby in the morning and see what ime they're all going, unfortunately I'm working so I wont be there but we will arrange it for some other time.. :)

CJ.. (Y)

I think that the vid was quite nice. It's tough to make a first vid, and those who have not tried can not understand. Anyway, though the music was slow, it set a pace, and I am a big fan of using any music other than heavy metal or rock. I just think that ultra heavy music sets the stage for energy... but without flow. Since smaller tricks flowing from one to the other is much more impressive than a single big trick, more of that theory should carry over into the music that accompanies the riding. I liked it....