What Do You Think To Viz Parts?

trialsboy_06

hi there people what do you think to viz parts.I have got to viz rear hub on my mod and the axle snapped in it the other day and i was just wondering if this is proplem that happens alot or i just had some bad luck. so if you could post up and let me kobwif know everthink.

cheers

I have a V!z BB and it's crap if you do the BB cups up tight the cranks are very hard to spin backwards and make a crushing sound and also if its to loose it makes the dodgy sound, and i find that it keeps loosening itself. so far im not too impressed. (N)

hey man,

same thing happened to me with my viz hub i over tightened mine though, i went to the general hard wear store and just got some stronger bolts and now its all good.

i have viz rims and viz bars and i have had no problems with them at all, so as far as i can see viz is value for money ^_^ .

dont no if that helps lol

Billy.

Edited by !Billy_BOY!

hi there people what do you think to viz parts.I have got to viz rear hub on my mod and the axle snapped in it the other day and i was just wondering if this is proplem that happens alot or i just had some bad luck. so if you could post up and let me kobwif know everthink.

cheers

Mine did that in my monty (N) I got Dan Ko to repair mine (Y) Talk to him

Cheers, Will

i run front+rear V!Z rims and a V!Z stem the rims are strong (i don't do big drops so i've never really had a chance, or need to really test them) they hold grinds well to (Y) i've got the highrise mod stem + it just looks awesome ^_^ plenty stiff to =]

i have a set of viz wheels/ bar and stem. there are good parts my rear wheel has had 1 grind and its about half a year old and is still going good. no probs at all. (Y) they do a lot of parts to soif u need anything then danko will prob have it and i get my stuff a bit cheeper then most :wink2: .

Sorry that this is a bit off topic but...

Does anyone here have a 26" Viz fluro front rim and know what its ERD is?

I am building one up soon but I dont have the rim yet and I dont know what the ERD is so I cant order my spokes yet. A few of you here seem to have Viz front rims so I thought it might be a good idea to ask.

Thanks

pav