My Base Ta26

Billy

_DSC0213.jpg

_DSC0216.jpg

_DSC0215.jpg

Just need some black 'burns and maybe some different forks and she'll be perfect!

Frame - TA26

Forks - Some cheapos that came complete with it

Front wheel - 2005 Echo

Front Tyre - Try-All Stiky

Cranks - DMR

Rear Wheel - Pro 2 on DX32 and Hansventure tyre

Stem - Onza 120x17

Bars - ZOO!

Levers, BB and headset are all cheapy bits, and the 74 Kingz tensioner was fresh from Tarty today!

Lush, will be even nicer with burns and different forks. I'd say to get some pashleys, but there super short, so wouldn't really suit a base... Maybe some of the onza fly guys, think there what Eliot Firth used to run them on a TA26? dunno anymore though?

Very nice... looks quite familiar though. Where abouts did you pick that beast up from :shifty: ?

You are also aware two of your chain links are upside down aren't you? (Middle of the top section of chain 3rd pic down) ;)

BOLLOCKS. I hadn't noticed, thanks for that.

:angry:

I took it off and put it back on about 4 b*****d times fitting the tensioner. Will I need to flip em round, or does it not matter that much?

BOLLOCKS. I hadn't noticed, thanks for that.

:angry:

I took it off and put it back on about 4 b*****d times fitting the tensioner. Will I need to flip em round, or does it not matter that much?

I don't honestly know, only thing i can think of is that it might affect the wrap around the rear cog should you be using a small one, but seeing as you look to be using a 17-19tooth sort of size i would have thought that you won't notice the difference.

I don't honestly know, only thing i can think of is that it might affect the wrap around the rear cog should you be using a small one, but seeing as you look to be using a 17-19tooth sort of size i would have thought that you won't notice the difference.

Aah, I see. I'll just go give it a spin and see if it needs doing then. Thanks!