Snapped Bottom Bracket!

flas12345

hi people,

been out riding all day and at about half past 4 when i was just about to go in, i did a nice decent drop and my bottom bracket snapped clean in half. it was so funny.

i did not hurt myself but it could of been alot worse.

has anybody else ever done anything like this?

cheers lou.

hi people,

been out riding all day and at about half past 4 when i was just about to go in, i did a nice decent drop and my bottom bracket snapped clean in half. it was so funny.

cheers lou.

i wish i was there

I have snapped A t-pro clean in half, I were laid out on the floor, with my body stretched, still with my feet on the pedals and hands on the handle bars. Although I intended on finishing that frame off on that day, it was funny. But painful. I snapped it conviniently a few weeks before christmas. R.i.p t pro, gone but not forgoten.

hi people,

cheers lou.

FAT F~CK :smartass:

standerd onza bb by the way! bound to snap really, more of a reason to go isis? cranks came through yet?

no offence mate but snapping a bb isnt a big doo doo, i mean most average/decent riders have probs snapped quite a few, iv gone to isis after snapping my 2nd bb in 2 weeks

I Agree

But sometimes it can be a big doo doo when someones badly hurt them selfs, my friend managed to batter his foot up when his snapped, Doing a 6-7Ft Drop.

Cheers,

Sam

FAT F~CK :smartass:

standerd onza bb by the way! bound to snap really, more of a reason to go isis? cranks came through yet?

you cant say anything you 14stone fat s**t. only joking mate.

and yeah my cranks are here and my bottom bracket should be here tomorrow which is isis by the way. the onza ones are rubbish never get one.

Edited by flas12345