Movie Maker

JsyJoel93

Hey,

I've made a few pretty decent videos using the Windows Movie Maker but there are a few effects i have seen on people's videos that are beyond what the windows version can produce

E.g - Rewinds and grayscale except for one colour.

I was just wondering if anyone has Another Movie Maker that they would reccomend.

I've used a search on here, and countless searches on limewire, but nada so far >_<

Help and comments appreciated.

Joel ;)

Edited by JsyJoel93

I don't get it... I post a link to a torrent and get a warning and my posts edited by mods... You lot are saying use limewire and bittorrent etc and that's fine?

BitTorrent on Wikipedia - A great way of getting Trial Software. A good BitTorrent Client is uTorrent. And a good place to find the torrents of the Trial Software is Mininova

BitTorrent is 100% legal, it's just a way of sharing files, a lot quicker than downloading from a website... as long as you download the Trial software and nothing that is copyright etc.

adobe premier 7 seems to be very popular at the moment, probably with good reason

yer this is what i use its pretty good

I don't get it... I post a link to a torrent and get a warning and my posts edited by mods... You lot are saying use limewire and bittorrent etc and that's fine?

BitTorrent on Wikipedia - A great way of getting Trial Software. A good BitTorrent Client is uTorrent. And a good place to find the torrents of the Trial Software is Mininova

BitTorrent is 100% legal, it's just a way of sharing files, a lot quicker than downloading from a website... as long as you download the Trial software and nothing that is copyright etc.

i got it from your link mate thanks for that

but they didnt give a direct link to it, the forum cant be seen to be promoting stealing programs, it is stealing

Sony Vegas 4-7 are very good, a bit harder to learn to use than premier, but better movies can be made out of them imo.

I ditto that, in my opinion its the best movie editor for PC.

Best movie editor ever is Final Cut Pro though, films like; Napoleon Dynamite, Open Water, Shaun of the Dead and Jarhead were edited using FCP.

For PC though stick with Sony Vegas.

Thankyou so much !! downloaded a trial version and it's awesome (Y)

stick to movie maker. You can rewind play on it.

And how !? I've searched on microsoft.com, the program files, everywhere for a rewind function so please "enlighten" me as to how you do it lol

Joel ;)

so, how would you go about using the file you obtain as it is a torrent file?

Ulead VideoStudio 10 is a excellent, it's easy to use like windows movie maker and has many usefull applications, for example when you have finished your video you can convert it to basically any media type. you can download a 30 day trial (no limitations) from the webpage linked below

http://www.download.com/Ulead-VideoStudio/...tml?tag=lst-0-3

Hope this helps (Y)

Thankyou so much !! downloaded a trial version and it's awesome (Y)

And how !? I've searched on microsoft.com, the program files, everywhere for a rewind function so please "enlighten" me as to how you do it lol

Joel ;)

It doesnt have a rewind function on it. I think that he was reffering to when you move the button thing back under the preview screen, to view what you've already done.