My New Pr

!Billy_BOY!

Sorry, but what an arsehole.

Bike looks pretty nice mate, I'm not sure if I would have went for blue rims, but if you like them, thats what counts :)

F**K off you useless mother f**ker whats up? i wouldnt of said its better than his so its not taking anything away from him, whats you damn problem?

WARNED and SUSPENDED

Edited by quick_spider

That what you spent your life trying to do? get validated? lmao bit sad, i couldnt really care if i do get validated or not, if new members are that bad then stay in your members area

You haven't been here a month yet and you have close to half the post count I do, I've been here for a year and a half, I think your the sad one.

no its just the stupid mods twats who cant be botherd to validate me because they are to busy changing peoples posts what i ment was do you still have the toxins frame if you do add me on scrub_a_dub_dub@hotmail.com

no its just the stupid mods twats who cant be botherd to validate me because they are to busy changing peoples posts what i ment was do you still have the toxins frame if you do add me on scrub_a_dub_dub@hotmail.com

That will certainly get you validated!

Keep posting like that.

NMC deteriorates by the day :(

dw i will ! i cant even ask if the guy wonts to sell the frame without being ripped off by the mods ! NMC is getting awfully boring io wont to post in the members arera where there are proper topics not in here where there are topics like which football team do you support ! what is the point

dw i will ! i cant even ask if the guy wonts to sell the frame without being ripped off by the mods ! NMC is getting awfully boring io wont to post in the members arera where there are proper topics not in here where there are topics like which football team do you support ! what is the point

YES, i do have to agree although we are not validated i do not see why we shouldn't be able to sell stuff in this section!

I get the whole post nicely follow rules etc.. then u wont be a pest when you validated. but how is a sensible new member supposed to sell his stuffetc..?

Also gets kind of boring reading the same posts on here day in and day out!

Billy.