Its Here My Ciguena 24" Frame

JohnyMilton

i dunno if i like it or not, was looking at the frames on tarty the other day and thought they looked nice. but fully built it looks like some sort of a overgrown mod, but not nesecarilly in a good way, i dunno something just doesnt look right. needs a saddle, 24" without a saddle looks a lil odd in my opinion.

craig

Got a pic of the inbuilt tenioners?

Looking very nice, although very short;

Someon needs to make a long 24"

the bloody thins snaped im on holiday at the mo, ok so means good riding, so i was riding the bike did a gap got a flat ans i was away to change tube and when i looked at them only half of it was there! so im going to phone tarty to see if they have replacements!

Boys and Girls after a lot of saving I finaly got my Ciguena 24" Frame, but I thought whats a new frame with out new Echo control forks and Echo headset(all parts purchased at Tarty)! I just got it all together yesterday, but I still have a gash Onza crank, still awaiting my new middburn crank!

well here it is:

ciguena.jpg

it looks a little gash with the onza crank, but i will post pics on, when i get the new one!

cigeuna2.jpg

ciguena3.jpg

new headset!

ciguena5.jpg

new forks!

ciguena4.jpg

Hope you like it!

Please comment!

Johny

you lucky bastad it looks fukin lush

hi your bike looks lush mate im thinking about goin 24" just out of interest have u still got your zoot frame

Hey mate, yea I still have the frame, but it needs holicolied! and the forks are starting to crack, but thats happened to alot of peoples zoot forks from what I have heard!

its a bt 7 with 24" wheels and a different name. :rolleyes: oh well bt do make some nice bikes, and this sister company is looking good!

i do wonder why though bt made another company to sell 24,20" bikes:S

Hey mate,BT they only supply some CNC parts Ciguena, but i thought at first that the frame looked like a BT7, so emailed and the told me ''Yes we produce some CNC parts for Ciguena brand.''

cheers for the coment!

Johny