Its Here My Ciguena 24" Frame

JohnyMilton

Boys and Girls after a lot of saving I finaly got my Ciguena 24" Frame, but I thought whats a new frame with out new Echo control forks and Echo headset(all parts purchased at Tarty)! I just got it all together yesterday, but I still have a gash Onza crank, still awaiting my new middburn crank!

well here it is:

ciguena.jpg

it looks a little gash with the onza crank, but i will post pics on, when i get the new one!

cigeuna2.jpg

ciguena3.jpg

new headset!

ciguena5.jpg

new forks!

ciguena4.jpg

Hope you like it!

Please comment!

Johny

Edited by JohnyTrials

Boys and Girls after a lot of saving I finaly got my Ciguena 24" Frame, but I thought whats a new frame with out new Echo control forks and Echo headset! I just got it all together yesterday, but I still have a gash Onza crank still awaiting my new middburn crank!

well here it is:

ciguena.jpg

it looks a little gash with the onza crank, but i will post pics on, when i get the new one!

cigeuna2.jpg

ciguena3.jpg

new headset!

ciguena5.jpg

new forks!

ciguena4.jpg

Hope you like it!

Please comment!

Johny

i'm sorry but i dont like 24s but if i did it looks a nice bike and fairly good spec would be better with some viz rims!

That looks sweet!! Im lookin to get a 24" myself but now im convinced. whats it ride like?

Hey mate, its a nice bike, i find beacuse its shorter than my zoot its so much better for spins and just genral street riding i just got in from awhole doy on it and I think im in love,so the girlfriend better back here bags!!! lol

I think you should mate, but dont get an Onza Zoot, i snaped the frame and then i found a crack in the forks last night when was cleaning them to sell, but cant sell them now!!!!!

cheers mate for the comment!

iv never herd a bad word about zoots, but you put me off :P . are you tall mate, as im pretty small i think a 24" will suit me wonderfully. cheers mate

Edited by owentrialsman

Boys and Girls after a lot of saving I finaly got my Ciguena 24" Frame, but I thought whats a new frame with out new Echo control forks and Echo headset(all parts purchased at Tarty)! I just got it all together yesterday, but I still have a gash Onza crank, still awaiting my new middburn crank!

well here it is:

ciguena.jpg

cigeuna2.jpg

ciguena3.jpg

new headset!

ciguena5.jpg

new forks!

ciguena4.jpg

Hope you like it!

Please comment!

Johny

Kind if off the subject but what helmet is that ??

Ciguena are bringing out some sh*t hot frames and i hope they carry on.

The bike looks amazing and i would mind one if i could afford it.

Jack

yea but if i dont like this frame on nature i think i might get a Heatsink frame, they look smart!

Edited by JohnyTrials

yea but if i dont like this frame on nature i think i might get a Heatsink frame, they look smart!

Yep sorry , have to add heat, id so much want a 24uk heatsink frame than that rubbish

The whole idea of a 24 is , its sposed to be streety/bmxy and trials in one!

That lump looks like a lame uci copy with 24 wheels.

Yep sorry , have to add heat, id so much want a 24uk heatsink frame than that rubbish

The whole idea of a 24 is , its sposed to be streety/bmxy and trials in one!

That lump looks like a lame uci copy with 24 wheels.

well im changing my mind about it i have been on it all day and its not really that good for the sidehops and hook ups! so im not to sure!!!