Norwich Ride 11/03/07

David Biddle™

dose eneyone wanna ride norwich 11/03/07 .Reason im not riding this sunday coming up is cuse im off to derby for the weeknd to see family and do a little riding up there aswell.Also i think george and paul will rember this place ,can you two rember the big park were there was a pond in the middle of the whole area and on the sides there was bench gaps up and down from a coverd walk way and were the main building is with the toliets theres the rail gap and steps.Fancy a change for the 11/03/07 and shall we head to that area of norwich will be a change from the basic stuff we always do lol

add me to msn if info is needed on this ride biddle20@hotmail.co.uk

cheers biddle

p.s ive put the topic up early cuse i wanted to see what intrest we can get from other riders who would like to come also when nearer to the time of the ride i will put up a full list of all the boys and girls who will be attendin this ride.

cheers again

biddle

Edited by davenorfolk

i have also put up a topic of this ride in the new members area.Ill put a link up on here just in case you wanna check out who is coming from the otherside of the forum

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....showtopic=93508

cheers biddle

Edited by davenorfolk

Also i think george and paul will rember this place ,can you two rember the big park were there was a pond in the middle of the whole area and on the sides there was bench gaps up and down from a coverd walk way and were the main building is with the toliets theres the rail gap and steps.Fancy a change for the 11/03/07 and shall we head to that area of norwich will be a change from the basic stuff we always do lol

Count me in, Sundays riding day for me now, i'm even more inclined to ride when the grounds wet now, getting more confident :)

i don't actually remember that bit off the top of my head....well, not from the description, is it near the castle? I'm up for some new stuff, as you already know, i'm not a huge fan of the C&A area we ride, cos i don't like riding in front of lotsa people, puts me off. Can we go somewhere theres a decent variety of gaps? i want to learn to how to gap again, cos i can only get about a bike length right now and i used to be near 7 foot static :(

you guys really should have ridden this sunday, it was nice weather-rained for 5 mins when we got there and dried out nearly immediately and wasn't cold-me and George didn't get kicked off the riverside stuff either, twas very good

wow, that was a long winded 'Yes, I'll be there'.....

I'll be there. And I know exactly where you mean Dave. Its a fair old ride out though! Can't remember the name of it, but its not too bad a place. Everythings a bit small though. Although there is quite a meaty rail gap that I'd quite like to do again.

There's a few gaps near where Pizza One used to be, its pretty good there. I'l ltry and get us to all the places the old EastCoast Trials videos are filmed.

So yes, I shall be there (Y)

...I still want to ride Next though, I love the attention, lol.

I'll be there. And I know exactly where you mean Dave. Its a fair old ride out though! Can't remember the name of it, but its not too bad a place. Everythings a bit small though. Although there is quite a meaty rail gap that I'd quite like to do again.

There's a few gaps near where Pizza One used to be, its pretty good there. I'l ltry and get us to all the places the old EastCoast Trials videos are filmed.

So yes, I shall be there (Y)

...I still want to ride Next though, I love the attention, lol.

second that motion george i deffintly love the attention at next its brill

biddle

kool beans seem like a good cumout to me ill be there showon off my new componts lol

biddle

C-O-M-P-O-N-E-N-T-S :mellow:

just got some new bits for my bike through frameworks

and are we all meetin 11 at the trian station like normal then

biddle

Edited by davenorfolk