Riders In Brighton

rathergoodpie

While since i posted on here but meh,

I am planning a move into my own crib in Brighton within the next 6 months or so. Just wondering what the scene is like down that neck of the woods? Anything must be better than Shropshire?! Surely?!!

Is it anything like the southwest (i used to be at uni in Falmouth, Cornwall and miss it sorely.)

I am well up for going out riding when i get there, so long as you dont mind an old boy tagging along!

Cheers

Rob

the scene doesn't look as big on the outside... because things aren't always posted on here..

you just have to find some people to hang out with, and then you'll end up out every night, at different locations.

luckily, Brighton, quick train to London, and you're on the HUUUGGGEEEE london circet! :)

Indeed that Is correct.

There are quite a few riders popping up in Brighton Now.

As for things to ride, theres quite a bit of street dotted about in the city an seafront, also some massive man made sea deffences in the Marrina which are nice to ride.

The local area is full of places to ride.

Get on a train for 20 mins and youll be in Worthing, which is a very good, yet very understated place to ride (speak to the very few people who have ventured down here)

Theres the 59 Min train to london, and easy access to main motorways to the rest of the country.

Top tips for riding Brighotn:

Dont get lost in the laines, its easy to do.

Steer clear of Kemp town, that the Gay sector of Brighton

ride Worthing

Theres the 59 Min train to london, and easy access to main motorways to the rest of the country.

Top tips for riding Brighotn:

Dont get lost in the laines, its easy to do.

Steer clear of Kemp town, that the Gay sector of Brighton

ride Worthing

I got lost in the laines with my GF once - came out £300 worse off - she saw some shoes she wanted :unsure:

Kamp town isn't all that bad -*dances* YYMMCCAA!!! Yeeaahh

and... =)