Back Wheeling

Alex-Mitchinson

I can back wheel 4 pallets but cant seem to go one more. I get the front a lot higher than the top pallet but i just slip onto bash and had some nasty experiences! All i want to know is how many pallets can you back wheel. And i need new tyres wat ones to get (mainly my problem)

Cheers Alex

Edit: sorry, my mate stupidly put that I can do 9 but I can only do 4, sorry.

Edited by alexmitcho

9! Nice one , i can do 4 -.- and about the tyres , the only ones i have ever used is Creepies but i heard that they are move heavier than others, such as some of the monty tyres?

Cheers for the reply!

Yeh a lot of my mates have creepy crawlers and they say they are good, I was thinking about getting some try-all's?

I havent really heard much about the monty tyres.........

Alex.

Creepy crawlers are good the wear rate is very good, not a bad price.

The Monty's personally i wouldn't buy (then again i don't really know much about them) perhaps someone could elucidate.

If you have the money i say you go with try - alls, the wear rate isn't that bad (not as good as the maxxis creepy crawlers, and they grip like...well...something that grips well (Y)

Edit: sorry, my mate stupidly put that I can do 9 but I can only do 4, sorry.

i was going to say '9 pallets' that is alot. i dont no any-one who back wheel that many. i can just manage to back wheel 5 pallets and i am happy with that, especially considering that i have only been riding 6 months. i am running maxxis creepy crawlers and i think they are mint, they are good for the money and also very long lasting. if i was you i wouldn't go for the try-all tyres, my mate had a rear one and it was good dont get me wrong, but it wore down so fast. he has now gone back to maxxis creepy crawlers.

hope i have helped.

cheers lou.

Edited by flas12345