Anyone Cracked A T-mag Frame?

hi there everyone just wanted to know if anyone has cracked a t-mag frame. Because ive run the 2005 one, and i have got two big dents in the down tube. and it hasnt cracked. so really just want to know if they are known to cracked.

cheers.

Edited by trialsboy_06

i find that hard to believe as i have one and they are built like a brick house personally i think people that have cracked them or snaped them have really pounded there bike to the ground over along period of time

Edited by ruption0

i find that hard to believe as i have one and they are built like a brick house personally i think people that have cracked them or snaped them have really pounded there bike to the ground over along period of time

yeah thats what i think as ive had mine for quite a long time and all i have got is two dints. BUT no cracks.

all i can say really is that i love my t mag i think its a decent bike to ride all though a few adjusments have been made to it but its a nice solid frame but all i say is that you should watch out for them dents try not to hit on them to much because that would most likely finish it off

I think I'm right in saying that quite a few of the early 05 ones cracked where the bashplate joins to the downtube but that onza changed the design on the later models to be stronger.

have a search around the forum - there were definitely a couple of threads on the subject

Yeah the earlier models of the 05 T-Mag had a different bashplate mount (to the more recent ones which have the T-Pro style mount) and alot of people would hit the mount and because it wasn't supported too well it would push the mount into the frame and thus leave a big gaping hole... Get a picture up of the bash plate mount and we'll be able to tell you whether its a problem or not...