Cambridge

ZHI_Chris

love is a very strong word :D

there's a few of us here.

Julien from trashzen is local, he rides pretty much every day when he's not off travelling.

I'm local although I rarely get out due to having a baby and a bmx which tend to take priority. There's a few others nearby although some are off at university.

things should pick up again over summer - my little one will be bigger and (hopefully) less trouble by then so I ought to be out a bit more and the university types will all be back for the holidays

good to have you with us though. drop me a pm a few days in advance if you want to ride some stuff on a weekend - I need that long to organise an afternoon off

Hello, everyone.

I'm in Cambridge now, and i will study at here more than six month.

I wonder to know if there are some people live in Cambridge that love biketrials? Maybe we can riding together.

Thanks.

your finally here!!!! make sure you get down to a norwich ride soon! :)

ryan

love is a very strong word :D

there's a few of us here.

Julien from trashzen is local, he rides pretty much every day when he's not off travelling.

I'm local although I rarely get out due to having a baby and a bmx which tend to take priority. There's a few others nearby although some are off at university.

things should pick up again over summer - my little one will be bigger and (hopefully) less trouble by then so I ought to be out a bit more and the university types will all be back for the holidays

good to have you with us though. drop me a pm a few days in advance if you want to ride some stuff on a weekend - I need that long to organise an afternoon off

Hi, poopipe.

I really want to ride everyday. If you want to ride, call me please, any time.

My mobile phone number is 07942 209162, and my email address is fanmingqiang@hotmail.com

Thanks!

I live near Cambridge, was one of the original riders around here but don't tend to ride much these days as I don't really get time with work and stuff. If theres a Sunday group ride organised though shoot me a PM as always and theres a chance I'l motivate myself if given enough notice. Good idea is to search these forums for camb's/cambridge rides etc as they should have loads of pics/videos of where to ride (Y)

Olly.

A few of us will be riding in Cambridge on Sunday the 11th of March if you want to join us?

oo, i might be able to get out for that one - ill be on the bmx cos the mod's currently rather unsafe. when/where you all meeting ?

oo, i might be able to get out for that one - ill be on the bmx cos the mod's currently rather unsafe. when/where you all meeting ?

good good. Think we are parking at the bee hive (?) and meeting Chris there. Not sure what time though. Will let you know.

Joe, are you not poking that lass from the APU any more then ?

and yeah - just post in here or pm me when you know whats going on - the beehive's on my way into town (ish) and Julien's nearby too so it's pretty easy for us

Seems like there's a resurgence in the Cambs riding scene, just at a time that I've got my hands full, the baby making machine that I am!

Have fun, Steve

If I can get out you can get out :P

except that you've got more kids than me and you live a lot further away

er.

fair enough then.

If I can get out you can get out :P

except that you've got more kids than me and you live a lot further away

er.

fair enough then.

200% of the amount of children you have - that sounds alot more! I'll be out again in around 10 years time when they've got bikes :)

Seems like there's a resurgence in the Cambs riding scene, just at a time that I've got my hands full, the baby making machine that I am!

Have fun, Steve

If you can get out for an hour or so then come find us. ;)

Should be a good ride. I think we'll be meeting Chris around 10:30 ish