David20 Vid 5

David20

Alrite! this is my fifth video, first one riding my echo, filmed all around Inverness! Anyway heres the link:

Comments would be greatly appreciated, so if you watch, leave me a comment if you can, good or bad (Y)

Hope you enjoy! :)

Now were the f**k is his sponser??

Jesus Duffus that bike has given you wings i think, youve taken off. Get back up my way and ill get down your way soon for some Good riding action :) ( hell yea that sounds rong as foook)

Awell love u.

(Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y)

Really good vid Duffus, liked the rail stuff your doing now, shows you've been practicing heaps.

You got new hubs i see, what are they.

Keep it up.

Alrite Bob, where have you been hiding? You need to come back out riding! oh and There fixed zoo hubs mate.

Cheers for comments so far, keep them coming :)

you look like you have improved loads since i saw u last!im gonna be back on the 23rd for two weeks so we wil;l have to get out riding loads>ill be up for riding a bit of street because i need to practice hooks and sidehops badly as i havent been practicing them since i came here.keep up the good work.you best be coming to the comp on the 25th.If you are stuck for a lift there should be space in my car,

you look like you have improved loads since i saw u last!im gonna be back on the 23rd for two weeks so we wil;l have to get out riding loads>ill be up for riding a bit of street because i need to practice hooks and sidehops badly as i havent been practicing them since i came here.keep up the good work.you best be coming to the comp on the 25th.If you are stuck for a lift there should be space in my car,

Cheers man, I'll deffo be up for riding, will be good to get out riding with you again. I should be able to make the comp, havn't really rode natural since the last comp in Ocbtober though, which isn't very good at all, looks like I'll be riding it every weekend up to the comp now! If you can fit me in your car that would be ace, I think my dads offshore at the time of the comp so a lift would be mint!

Alright Dave, Classy riding as usual, got the flow going on in the new video i see, perfect editing, and good music (Although the song you started with that i sent u was better!) i still think its a great vid! Obvious improvements since the last video and just keep on going! ul be as good as camel one day :P

LYL Hunni eh! 2k7 lyyyyykkk xxxx

Hes been ridin work but he was out on the ashton today for a bit

At least i have a job one leg. hahahaha

Yeh got the Ashton built up a couple of days ago (took me long enough), rides really nice.

Give me a shout and we can go ride some street.

At least i have a job one leg. hahahaha

Yeh got the Ashton built up a couple of days ago (took me long enough), rides really nice.

Give me a shout and we can go ride some street.

haha, i would have one if i wasnt one leg, fool, haha