Olly C's Echo Team '05

Olly C

It's been a while since I posted my bike up but then again its been a while since I last rode it :ermm:

Got it out of the shed the other day to get some other stuff out and thought I'd snap some pics of it since I forgot how sweet it looked :)

So heres some pics:

gallery_242_1619_194105.jpg

gallery_242_1619_1583.jpg

gallery_242_1619_114394.jpg

Comments Welcome!!

Olly.

Awesome,Random bits of gold but dammn that front end looks high.

Random bits of colour on a mostly silver/black bike is THE way to go. Take note, coloured-crank-and-everything riders out there.

Incidentally, when I picked up the Python from your place Olly, I actually found your Tartybikes receipt for the Team frame and other bits and bobs you bought with it. Meh, random fact at least.

Yeah, that stem is a bunnyhop-maker. I couldn't for the life of me bunnyhop a short Python '05 with a Team stem yet I could do with ease on a CLS Python with a T-master stem.

Nice one Olly. (Y)

Incidentally, when I picked up the Python from your place Olly, I actually found your Tartybikes receipt for the Team frame and other bits and bobs you bought with it. Meh, random fact at least.

Why were you going through his stuff may i ask? lol.

Bike looks nice though. :]

awesome man, i miss monty tyres so much.

you riding again now?? get another video out this summer, your videos were always sweet.

Can you not get the white stripe Monty Tyres anymore then? Mine are pretty worn down, but no I'm not riding at all these days so at this rate the Monty Tyres should last a good few years yet :P If I did get riding I'd be sure to put a vid together for old times sake, no massive rail drop gaps or ups to front from me though :(

I really like that especially the high stem. I agree with Adam it just looks like loads of fun to ride.

Yea, It's good fun to ride and easier to get used to when not riding for months then hopping back on it, that way I can jump on hop about and do some spins and manuals straight away and feel relatively at home :)

Cheers Olly.