Tall_Rob

Bristol Ride

6 posts in this topic

http://www.thinkbikes.com/gallery/?dir=.%2...ristol070307%2F

Only just got the camera (Canon 300D), so I'm not quite used to it. But a few of the pictures of today's ride came out quite well!

Couple of example shots:

IMG_2474.JPG

IMG_2507.JPG

Oops, this is actually Spode on Tall_Rob's account! (We live in the same house!)

Edited by Tall_Rob

Please dear lord Pan, quicker shutter speed (adjust the aperture as needed) and try prefocusing (I know its hard during a ride but if you know where someone will land it'll get a nice image)

End of photography student bit, nice shots in general, riding always looks good set to a blue sky!

Keep it up :)

also turn your iso down to 200-400

also turn your iso down to 200-400

I hear you on the pre-focus.

I'm still finding it hard to change the settings. On the 10D (I think it was) we had at work, it was easy to adjust the settings, but on the 300D, I'm finding the selections limited - even though in auto mode it comes up with some settings that don't seem to be available in manual....

Pictures were ok but, like you said, you've only just got your camera and your still getting used to it (Y) .

If i were you i'd try and get a slideshow thing going on your website as clicking the thumbnails gets quite tedious :ermm: !

Cheers,

Joe.

Edited by joe b