Free To A Good Home

Adam-Griffin

basically i should be getting a new frame this week and my dad always complains aboutme leaving bike pieces around my house so i'd rather give my old frame to some one whos gonna use it rather than take it to the dump it lol basically its an old onza t bird with a bb lol so if anyone wants it then there more than welcome to it as long as they pay p and p or pickit up thanks

Adam

Edited by adamgriffin3

I obviously am interested. Well it takes more than 5 posts to get validated mate, but yes I agree, I have made some fine topics. Oh and I ride a t-pro but I want to make a second bike and get rid of the t-pro.

Edited by harmertrials

I obviously am interested. Well it takes more than 5 posts to get validated mate, but yes I agree, I have made some fine topics. Oh and I ride a t-pro but I want to make a second bike and get rid of the t-pro.

Wrong attitude... ENTIRELY. Its not the quantity of posts that you make at all. Making decent topics is always helpful, but generally being perceived as being a thoughtful and helpful member is what'll get you there. Make a decent post thats well written, accurate and helpful, showing that you are genuinely trying to help and you can be validated with that single post.

I would imagine having read through some of your posts that your generally short answers and seemingly lacking want to genuinely help people is whats keeping you here at the minute.

Things like:

I think you should either leave trials-forum or buy a unicycle

Get a bb7 fool

This is one of the sh*ttest topics ever!

I would imagine, after briefly flicking through your posts and seeing these any moderators would probably leave you in here for a bit longer. You also seem to bump topics which is onyl done in f.s/wtd topics and the majority of things seem to be about getting people to ride in brighton.

This isn't me having a go, i just thought it's helpful for you to know how your being perceived and how to change so you can become a member. I know if i'd been in new members for over 250 posts i would like to know why.

lmfao

haha

kris, your words of wisdom are very insightful, but are not being acted apon

well what should I do... Theres nothing wrong with trying to organise Brighton rides... And I know alot of my posts are short and often poor but I'm happy with alot of my topics.

Wrong attitude... ENTIRELY. Its not the quantity of posts that you make at all. Making decent topics is always helpful, but generally being perceived as being a thoughtful and helpful member is what'll get you there. Make a decent post thats well written, accurate and helpful, showing that you are genuinely trying to help and you can be validated with that single post.

I would imagine having read through some of your posts that your generally short answers and seemingly lacking want to genuinely help people is whats keeping you here at the minute.

Things like:

I would imagine, after briefly flicking through your posts and seeing these any moderators would probably leave you in here for a bit longer. You also seem to bump topics which is onyl done in f.s/wtd topics and the majority of things seem to be about getting people to ride in brighton.

This isn't me having a go, i just thought it's helpful for you to know how your being perceived and how to change so you can become a member. I know if i'd been in new members for over 250 posts i would like to know why.