DSC00007.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

nothing special, but it does the job.

spec:

onza t-comp frame - an old one

07 echo lite forks

rear wheel- some onza hub and a shyte rim

front wheel- echo hub and i dont know what drilled rim it is- if you know can you tell me please.

avid bb7 185 :)

rear hs33

amobea borla bar

try all stem

dmr v8s

k710 chain

acs freewheel

some shyte onza cranks - front creapy crawler - some shyte rear tyre - zip grips- gusset chain tugs.

i never realy thought about the WB of this bike but it would be nice to know. :)

cheers Leo

and also, in your opinion should i get a echo booster for my hs33 or a decent rear tyre.

thanks for reading.

(Y)

did you spray the frame blue

no, thats how i bought it.

nice, but get the booster as the frame will snap otherwise. although that will happen anyway

yeah, i know these frames are renound to snap but i mean i bought it brand new for 20 quid, so i cant realy complain.

and its soooooooooooooooooooooooo light, apart from the rear tyre.

looks good that :) whats the wheelbase on those? they look really short but light and flicky at the same time. keep up the good work... but there is a bike pics thread ;)

edit: to answer your question, that tyre looks ok... look out for a decent booster on ebay or even make one... when you get validated you will be able to use the forsale/wanted part of the forum and will be able to get both for around the same price of a tyre!

Edited by JoNnY__Mc

Hi

I like what you have done with it, is that a ffw? because my mate has one but i just couldn't get used to the front sprocket on it, very low gearing, i just cant get any power in the pedal kicks.

cheers

na. it is rear free wheel- ACS claws 14t , front fixed crank. and i find the ratio pritty good, well, for me anyway.

Well you cant really complain at £20!

Nice looking bike mate! i got an RB Booster it made one hell of a difference to my maggy, Extremely light aswell!

yeah its either that or a echo one, was also considering a tensile one but i am not realy botherd as long as it does the trick, there all about £25 so, yeah..