Stuck , Cant Go Higher :s

BrAd-Tpro

Hey all

At the mo i can back wheel / sidehop4 blue pallets and static hop up about 3.. I have been at this stage now for about 2 months and cant see my self getting higher, youl say kick harder but what else is there to improve on?

Really tired so excuse the bad spelling :S

cheers

Hey all

At the mo i can back wheel / sidehop4 blue pallets and static hop up about 3.. I have been at this stage now for about 2 months and cant see my self getting higher, youl say kick harder but what else is there to improve on?

cheers

Hi i was like this for a wile and i found that you should give more efort into pulling the bike up rather than just kicking it harder.

on side hops push the bike up with your arms more and tuck it as much as you can.

same for back wheeling realy just push the front up and make sure the back follows.

hope i helped

chris

Edited by (chief)

Hey all

cheers

I have this problem but the thing is with me I feel comfy on 3 pallets but not at 4 ,lol.

~Matty

Edited by Matt-y

This applies to everything but especially sidehops move your body you might think you are but move it more.I got stuck at sidehopping i just couldnt get any higher and my friend kept saying move your body more but i just egnored him because i fort i was moving alot but then i got realy annoyed because i was at the same stage all the time si i decided to move my body as much as i could and with a bit of practise i started getting higher and higher so realy move your body.Good luck.

Sam

This applies to everything but especially sidehops move your body you might think you are but move it more.I got stuck at sidehopping i just couldnt get any higher and my friend kept saying move your body more but i just egnored him because i fort i was moving alot but then i got realy annoyed because i was at the same stage all the time si i decided to move my body as much as i could and with a bit of practise i started getting higher and higher so realy move your body.Good luck.

Sam

I have found that it feels like you are moving/tucking loads, but when you see yourself doing the move it looks nothing like what it feels like. :S

If you have a camera phone and you ride on your own, film yourself and watch it back, it helps a lot. (Y)

Yea I'm currently having this problem.

I just think to myself, over time I'll naturally get higher but I don't think its gonna work that way.

I think when I was first starting out, it really helped to exagerate the motions of bringing the bike upwards and through.

Also, good find about foot positioning, I'll have to look out for that when I'm on my bike.

also maybe spend some time in the gym on days you dont ride

surely the BEST way to ride better is to just keep practicing doing the moves properly, but it cant hurt to be in good overall shape

Edited by J_Dada