Gaz M

ftw

Hi, I bought zoo forks of gaz 4 weeks ago now. They are still not here,Has any body got a contact number or his house address.This is SERIOUS MATTER NOW please do not mes this post up. police are getting involved today. and info what so ever please. hes basicly stolen £50 of me. :angry:

Ross.... (Y)

Hi there,

I'm afraid you've been sucked into his trap. I have spoken to a friend of mine, and he has told me that Gaz sold these Zoo forks to 6 or so different people. Martin Grainger was one of them I *think*. Anyway, you should find the Gaz M thread started by Martin Grainger in Trials Chat, and read about it. See what Martin is going to do about Gaz and take similar action.

Now I personally don't know Gaz, but from what many people tell me, and the general way he 'speaks' on trials-forum, he's not the most trustworthy of guys out there.

Best option is to try and get his home address and home number off someone who knows him. Then at least you can call the police if necessary to get your money back. If what people say is true about him 'selling' this Zoo fork to 6 different people, then he is in serious trouble.

I hope things go your way!

Chris

hi, and yeah he has apparently, im either going down to his house or gettign the police involved....if people who have had the same problem want to give me names/emails to have as evidence..

ive also got emails he sent me saying hes sent the forks/received the money and my postal order receipt.

ta, martin.

hi, and yeah he has apparently, im either going down to his house or gettign the police involved....if people who have had the same problem want to give me names/emails to have as evidence..

ive also got emails he sent me saying hes sent the forks/received the money and my postal order receipt.

ta, martin.

OK mate. My dad beent o police today,he police are going to be around at gaz's house in the next 4 hours.

Ross.......... (Y)

The same has happened to my mate aswell, hes been waiting for his frame around 2 months now which is an absolute joke, I think my mates going to go around his house to try and get his money, or the frame, but it will probably cost him his money getting there in the car. (N)

Sames happned to my mate aswell, hes been waiting for his frame around 2 months now wich is an apsolute joke, I think my mates going to go around his house to try and get his money or the frame, but it will probably cost him his money getting there in the car (N)

We've got ourselves a problem then ross, remember what gaz said to QUOTE' don't worry the 'FRAME' will be with him in the next few days its just the post office is bein gay'END QUOTE and you havn't even bought a frame off him!! I think this could be your mates frame 'trialsbikenut' although he didn't mention what frame it was so i can't say for definate that it is your mates. Gaz really needs to sort his priorities out because this is getting out of hand i've read all his references and they don't seem too good.

Good. Were you the lad that added me to your MSN account last night? If so, I am glad you took my advice.

yer it was me and thanks for advice, all i have to do is get some info that he posted them for me(proof).I got an e-mail from him on 4th march saying he posted them today by second class.sorry for the wait.

YOUR GOING DOWN GAZ!!!! :lol:

We've got ourselves a problem then ross, remember what gaz said to QUOTE' don't worry the 'FRAME' will be with him in the next few days its just the post office is bein gay'END QUOTE and you havn't even bought a frame off him!! I think this could be your mates frame 'trialsbikenut' although he didn't mention what frame it was so i can't say for definate that it is your mates. Gaz really needs to sort his priorities out because this is getting out of hand i've read all his references and they don't seem too good.

My mate bought his python if that helps (Y)