Coust Pads

weebryan

Hi,

I've had a delay with the latest Coust pad delivery due to it not being forwarded from our old address since the new resident is never there :(

The post forwarding should have caught the parcel, and I should have got the new address sent on, but never mind, I've got a new delivery in the post to me so I will have pads available in just a couple of days :)

Steve

That the same deal with the 'blueberry' pads then? Went to look at ordering them earlier and to my disappointment they weren't available :(

(assuming its just a new name for the blues that I haven't heard yet?)

There's no reason why I shouldn't have put the "Blueberry" pads back on line :) I've built up high stocks of them recently, but haven't got around to updating the website. I'll put the back up for ordering within the hour (Y)

They are the same blue pads but I decided to give them a name! I reckon they're the best they've ever been due to the evolution over time of assembly techniques and materials used.

I'll have the complete range of pads put back online for ordering very soon too. Now the Middleburn bashguard is released, the pads are my top priority (after my family, naturally!)

Steve