Onza T-lite.

hi all,

i was thinking of getting a onza t-lite for my birthday and just wondering what kind of bars and stem to have on it, i have no clue.

please give me you advise.

EDIT:i wanted some zoo riser bars.

cheers Jake. (Y)(Y)

Edited by jake_mayfield

i don't get how bars can be to wide for a mod :S unless you have very thing shoulders (where wide bars would piss you off) get some ZOO!s or echos, there strong as hell and come in a fun range of colours. as for a stem you'll probably want a low rise stem(like an echo), unless you want to do bunnyhops+such where you might want a highrise stem. your best playing around with other peoples bikes before you part with cash though.

Hey reading your thread. I would say as i just bought a new onza t-pro that the bikes are awsome. Never ridden a t-lite but i was given some zoo! handlebars and found that they really helped my balancing. Also even though they were bigger they were still surprisingly light. Also the bikes got echo cranks and have got no faults with them, but as MBUK says you cant nesecarily buy talent haha!!

p.s spell check isnt working on my computer for some reason my apologies read through should be fine haha