Dj Memorial Ride

forum mum

I should actually be able to make it this year (first time :( ). Will be good to catch up with some old faces.

Dave

Be good to meet you again, I'll have my own Monty to ride then (double disc :D ). Won't look as pimp as yours, but hopefully I can learn some more of your technique.

This might be of interest to you Sue and others!?

Ryan, Tim Arnold and myself were riding in town last night and there was some big thing on at the Guildhall and the mayor was there. She came over and spoke to us about what we do and if there was anything she could do to build us somewhere to go or do something to help us "off the streets" - we suggested to build a barn and cram it with pallets, cotton reals and other stuff to ride...

She would like to know how many people would be interested in this idea?

She gave me her email address so i'm thinking of sending her an email with these DJ memorial ride details and show her royal ness (The mayor of Abingdon, Lorriane Oates) how many riders would be interested in somewhere to ride all year round, i mean if she see's the amount of people there she might even think we're all from Abingdon??

Then this event could be held every year at this place if it goes ahead?

Please let me know Sue & Other?

Dan (Y)

This might be of interest to you Sue and others!?

Ryan, Tim Arnold and myself were riding in town last night and there was some big thing on at the Guildhall and the mayor was there. She came over and spoke to us about what we do and if there was anything she could do to build us somewhere to go or do something to help us "off the streets" - we suggested to build a barn and cram it with pallets, cotton reals and other stuff to ride...

She would like to know how many people would be interested in this idea?

She gave me her email address so i'm thinking of sending her an email with these DJ memorial ride details and show her royal ness (The mayor of Abingdon, Lorriane Oates) how many riders would be interested in somewhere to ride all year round, i mean if she see's the amount of people there she might even think we're all from Abingdon??

Then this event could be held every year at this place if it goes ahead?

Please let me know Sue & Other?

Dan (Y)

Awesome thinking. Well done.

Danny.

P.s- Should still be going as long as Bigman does.