What's Better?

t-comp because i have one.

i use mine for street and to be honest, just because its called a t-comp doesnt mean it was made for competition trials.

the only thing which does make this more like a competition bike is the fact that it has drilled rims to reduce weight, but most people have drilled rims now anyway!

it says the 219 has near the same geometry as the 221 but if you look at the geo of both bikes it is different, for example wheelbase

also the t comp looks better in my point of view! :D

and i think its the 219 that has the 2.7 tyre, well i would of thought that might make it a bit heavy, or it is made for more natural style riding.

Edited by braintreetrials

Well if i got the monty i would put gold,drilled rims on it.

These

What you think?

there what i use (stock version though) and i have to say they are awesome rims strength to weight ratio is phenominal!! very hard rim to bend and definitely not 'too' heavy. there are lighter rims for sure but if you're doind a lot of street then go for these.

shame about your taste in colour :S

i use the black rims with red rim tapes and they look really hot, get them

I'd say go for the t-comp, it comes with a better freewheel (60ep, the monty has 40ep)* and the onza warrenty is awesome (Y) also how tall are you? if your quite big i'd avoid the monty 'cause there really short and you'll feel cramped on them (N)

Edited by ogre

I'd say go for the t-comp, it comes with a better freewheel (60ep, the monty has 40ep)* and the onza warrenty is awesome (Y) also how tall are you? if your quite big i'd avoid the monty 'cause there really short and you'll feel cramped on them (N)

Well im about 5 ft 5/6 not quite sure...

t-comp because i have one.

i use mine for street and to be honest, just because its called a t-comp doesnt mean it was made for competition trials.

the only thing which does make this more like a competition bike is the fact that it has drilled rims to reduce weight, but most people have drilled rims now anyway!

it says the 219 has near the same geometry as the 221 but if you look at the geo of both bikes it is different, for example wheelbase

also the t comp looks better in my point of view! :D

and i think its the 219 that has the 2.7 tyre, well i would of thought that might make it a bit heavy, or it is made for more natural style riding.

i totally agree i have i t-comp as well (Y)

so go for the T-comp