Monty221ti-koxxhydroxx

Mr Monty

if you want old new and boring pedal bashing buy the monty.

if you want a nice position and a "higher" b/b the koxx is the "cleaner" bike as you could put it.

Also theres a good old saying:

"looks after the pennies and the pounds look after themselves"

or something along those lines, a Hydroxx 20" will be around £1100 to £1200 a monty 221 ti is £1380 or something? the way i look at it from my sponsorship point of view, Koxx have innovation and design on the go, they are looking to push the boundaries of the sport and the design of bikes, monty have 1 bike for one job, theres not enough choice, some people may totally disagree with what im saying.but it wasnt long ago i got told "the more choice there is the better"

Example:

6ft 4 = 1 size monty struggles with reach issues and also top tube length, but 2 sized koxx bikes (Y) there is the option for a bigger lad if they need the longer reach and more room in the top tube.

5ft 5 = monty that is probably the correct size for this lad and a koxx that is too.

Personally if i was neutral i would still say the koxx wins hands down, the process used to make the frame is much higher in technology than the monty and is at a cheaper price (Y):) you win in all area's.

Waynio................................

I no that koxx is a better bike i like abit of a high bb and i like the low top tube but i have never rode one so its more of a risk as the monty rides amazing but i get the monty for 900 or the koxx for 1100? so i was just going on the price and not wanting to buy a bike and not like how it rides.

thanks for the comment's but i think im going to risk it and get the koxx.

dose fred have the full bike in stock?

Edited by Mr Monty

everyone shouod remember he is only riding natural so he wont be abusing his bike as much as he would if he were riding street. Neither bike is the strongest as he has already said as they are only designed for natural. Personally i would get the Monty, as i just think they are mint, dont get me wrong the the Koxx does look very nice aswell, but Monty all the way! (Y)

Cheers Hendy

hi

Out of the hydroxx and the monty i would have the koxx, as reasons given by many people above,

but have you thought of this, the new xtp double disc.

bike_0.jpg

any thoughts, nice rear disc oh my god.

My mate chris boyes got sponserd while over at koxx days and he has that it is mint