Criminal Trials

Siiick thanks for the link guys!!! Site is looking good!

No probs mate, and chance you could just check the videos page displays ok for you and tell me your screen size and resolution?? Its looking like im going to have to make some changes to that page. This is what is should look like:

http://img80.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitled1copyze1.jpg <link to screenshot (Y)

Thanks

Dan

Edited by CriminalTrials.co.uk

Strange :mellow:

Least its all working correctly. Could it be the size of the screen, i have a widescreen laptop but the height of the screen is quiet small.

You reckon that could of been a factor, the computer couldn't see the image properly and only displayed the list, not the actuall pic/link.

Steve

Edited by Steve H

Ok, pictures page is done, i just need to sort out some good photo's. Mike contact me if you've got anymore of Tim's to send.

The team / profile page needs a little work, thinking about tabbing the content to make it a little more manageable.

Getting there though :) I should be doing Uni work right now but ah well :)

check it out:

http://www.criminaltrials.co.uk/pictures.php

Dan

Edited by CriminalTrials.co.uk

Danny,

Just want to ask on here, is the pictures page meant to be like it is at the mo (the same 4 images repeated 3 times) :unsure:

Its just last time I looked there was just 4 in a row, not repeated.

Have you done this to get the feel of what it will be like later with more pictures, or have you altered it by accident.

Mite be another hitch, like with the videos!

Steve

P.s - Not meaning it in a bad way, its just im getting confused thats all.

Edited by Steve H

Neat site there!

Did you code it all yourself? and if so, are you a web developer or sumert?

Cheers,

Josh.

Thanks bro, yea did all the coding myself for it. But not a developer just a uni computing student. :)

Danny,

Just want to ask on here, is the pictures page meant to be like it is at the mo (the same 4 images repeated 3 times) :unsure:

Its just last time I looked there was just 4 in a row, not repeated.

Have you done this to get the feel of what it will be like later with more pictures, or have you altered it by accident.

Mite be another hitch, like with the videos!

Steve

P.s - Not meaning it in a bad way, its just im getting confused thats all.

Yea did that to get a feel for what it will look like, still tweaking most pages at the mo. Just need some more photos :)

Dan

Thats good then. :wizard:

I may have some more shots for you. My mate is getting into photography, and he took some snaps the other day. If he mails me them, ill forward them to you asap!

Steve

Edited by Steve H