Criminal Trials

That design, personally, i think is awesome. (Y)

Liking the buttons, but are they possibly just a bit to pixelated? May be worth either re-slicing in higher quality or making the buttons less fancy like, so their more readable.

One of my main issues though is the actual view-port for the site, its tiny!

The width you may get away with, but the height, sadly not.

I'd make it so it expands, and the right bottom corner goes with it, along with links and contact, if you get me?

Just tried it with your existing table layout, and it'll be pretty hard, but i think its something you should definitely look at, as a 250px high viewing space is tiny, to tiny. :(

Yea i get you. Ive been thinking about that too, my plan was to keep it small so no scrolling of the main window was necessary but i am beginning to think its not really practical in this case. I will have a go and see what it looks like. Thanks alot simon for the comments, will get to it over the weekend and see what happens.

Thanks again

Danny

Lol at Si. Yea i thought it was a little pointless to be honest, i am going to be starting a new project over the summer too which will be a big learning curve for me so i will be including things like that, but for the this team site i just wanted a simple design, which got across our riding thats all really. Although i do hope to include some php mysql for some sections to make updating easier for me and the team.

Oh and si, i had ago at reslicing and got frustrated with trying to make it expand, i got it working but to be honest i prefer it small, i think i can make it work like it is though, ill post back when theres a little more content, will be slow going for a few weeks as ive just got 3 weeks left of uni work to finish then i can get back to the site.

Thanks alot for all comments guys,

Danny

Thats like me commenting on Buckys van with "but why didn't you put that Ferrari engine in it instead?". Kind of a pointless comment to make for a personal website.

Was a SUGGESTION! I thought it would be cool if he was going to invest alot of time into the website! Geez!

lol, i appretiate any feedback at all mate. Thankyou for taking the time to look and comment (Y)

Dan

Thats ok mate, i know that the website section seems to move realy slowly, which is strange considering its the area most work goes into. Well done on the whole design.

Rorz.

Ok got the video section sorted, accept a couple of the videos arent uploaded yet. Im currently working on a video of myself, and i know Judders has Damnation 10 partially started so expect a couple of new vids soon!

Let me know what you think of the vids page, ive done it with php mySQL to make updating easier and quicker in the future.

http://www.criminaltrials.co.uk/videos.php

Thanks

Danny

Edited by CriminalTrials.co.uk

Ok got the video section sorted, accept a couple of the videos arent uploaded yet. Im currently working on a video of myself, and i know Judders has Damnation 10 partially started so expect a couple of new vids soon!

Let me know what you think of the vids page, ive done it with php mySQL to make updating easier and quicker in the future.

http://www.criminaltrials.co.uk/videos.php

Thanks

Danny

haha best screen shot for crashes vid...

look really nice man :)

Can i just ask, does the video page display incorrectly for anyone??

Thanks alot.

Danny

PS: Team profile content management system and team login are now fully working (not that you guys can see it but hey....) and the team page to display those profiles is on its way...

Edited by CriminalTrials.co.uk

Orite danny,

The video section is not working. :angry:

It displays the video list but when you click video 'x' it doesn't connect to the video, or bring up the new link.

Is this meant to be? Or could it be my comp :unsure:

Just thought I'd give you a shout.

Steve