Which Tyres Are Good For Street Riding?

Onza-Trials

Well the two pairs of tyres I would say are best are Try-all Stickys and Maxxis creepy Crawlers. Seeing as you want them to last a while your best bet is probably the Creepy Crawlers are they last ages and perform great, don't forget they're cheaper aswell so I think they are you best choice for both performance and value.

Edited by RazzyOnza

Persoanlly i think that the echo tyres will be better for street riding as they have thick side walls and i have owned both the echo and the maxxis and the echo ones i have found are better for street riding as they dont stick to the ground as much as the maxxis and they roll better than the maxxis.

Hi ... i had creepy crawlers they didt last no time at all :( i hated them but no wi have started using monty eagal claw tyres ..oh my god oh my god oh my god the grip is out standing you go to do something and you grip so much or even slip maybe two nobbles on the tyre then it grips again ... ive had so many scaetchy landing because of the amazing drip...there not a bad price i think there well worth it

have a look for your self.... Monty tyers here -- tartybikes :)

Thanks bennyb

Hi ... i had creepy crawlers they didt last no time at all :( i hated them but no wi have started using monty eagal claw tyres ..oh my god oh my god oh my god the grip is out standing you go to do something and you grip so much or even slip maybe two nobbles on the tyre then it grips again ... ive had so many scaetchy landing because of the amazing drip...there not a bad price i think there well worth it

have a look for your self.... Monty tyers here -- tartybikes :)

Thanks bennyb

Yeah i have to second the vote on the monty eagle claw tyres...cheap and an amazing grip :P

FACT: Try-all tyres have the most grip, natty or street...the downside is that they cost an arm and a leg and don't seem to last long!

Maxxis creepy crawlers are shit hot too to be honest, everyone knows that maxxis have a good rep when it comes to tyres, they're pretty cheap aswell so they're probably your best bet especially seeing as they'll last you a bit. Just do me a favour and stay away from Onza sticky fingers...

Edited by Dani.