Preferences On Try All Or Kirs Holmes Rear Rim?

(chief)

i have noticed that the try-all rims dent very easy and dont realy hold grinds were as the kris holes are totally opposite, so kris holmes mate. i also no a lad who lives near me who built a echo 07 rim onto his profile and its mint. dont ask me how he did it because i dont no but its amazing.

cheers lou.

meh im not a massive rider and my try all lasted..... *drum roll* 1 whole ride! only tryed a 180 out a quarter pipe! oh well! but yea never again! then the side wall just crumbled across the rim in a massive cut shaped wrecked my pads (N)

Try-All and Kris Holm rims are the same manufacturer and the same alloy. They are the same as the Onza hog but different piercing plus eyelets. The original Kris Holm was 42mm and the Try-All is 47 mm. Kris Holm has now changed to 47 mm. The Hog is also 47 mm but is now also available as a Slim Hog at 42 mm.

meh im not a massive rider and my try all lasted..... *drum roll* 1 whole ride! only tryed a 180 out a quarter pipe! oh well! but yea never again! then the side wall just crumbled across the rim in a massive cut shaped wrecked my pads (N)

were you running a uber low pressure though?