Read The Guidelines! Koxxxtp 2007

hi all i am saleing my koxxxtp 07 mod it is in good nick

Edit by mod: You're not 'saleing' anything here sonny. You can't sell until you're validated, and you've just made it longer before that happens...

haha pwnage (Y) howcome they put "read the guidelines" at the start of their topics when they are selling? is it as if to say, i have read the guidelines... or do the moderators put it there?

can you HELP ME THEN (Y)(Y)

Yeah, it's dead simple. You put some decent posts up - not ambiguous replies to a topic you weren't allowed to make in the first place - and then you get validated. Once that happens you can post anywhere you like in the forum, velvet ropes part, champagne falls from the sky, and the world becomes a slightly brighter place - though that may just be global warming, we're still looking into it.

The reason we don't allow for sale in NMC is to stop people with less than honourable intentions turning up and ripping people off. Not saying you are, just making the point.